Operation: Break Addiction🥃

Y/N walked into his apartment and began to pay the mortgage. Once he finished, he walked to his bedroom to find Verosika laying on the bed with her flask in her hand. This means...

Verosika: (ZZZ)

Y/N: Vee? Vee you ok!?

Y/N turned her around to see her drunk.

Verosika: (drunk) Huuuuh? Ohh Y/NNNN... You came baaaccck. I wwwaass sssooo... worried about you.~ (hiccups)

Y/N: Have you been drinking again?

Verosika: (drunk) Hey... (giggles) uh reme...remember when...member when... r-remember when...(hiccups) remember when App and Coconut and (hiccups) and Kiwi passed out and we... we...we uhh...we drew on their faces and we promised we never tell 'em? That was hilarious! (laughs)

Y/N: I was gone for 2 hours and you've been drinking?

Verosika: (drunk) (chuckles) Noooooooo... I was...(hiccups) drinking your milk.~ 😏

Y/N looked unamused.😑

Verosika: (drunk) This-This thing helped me a lot w-when I-I-I'm depressssed Y-Y/N. This helped at t-the (hiccups) beach...thiss helped me (hiccups) at the...the uh...the carnival, the beach, the...Nnnno it's was...wait...what wasssss it again?

Y/N: Vee, seriously?

Verosika: (drunk) You wanna...(hiccups) taste some...?

Y/N: No thanks. I don't drink alcohol.

Verosika: (drunk) Cmonnnn. Live a li-(hiccups) little! Don't be such a goody two shoes all the time. I know you want it...~

Verosika tried to get Y/N to drink the Beezlejuice, but Y/N kept protesting.

Verosika: (drunk) Okaayyy...You g-(hiccups) got me...YAA!

Y/N: HEY! WOAH!

Verosika pounced on Y/N and wrapped her arms and legs around Y/N's body. She leaned forward and both were on the bed with Verosika on top.

Verosika: (drunk) You'll looooove it...~

Verosika held Y/N in place as she used her tail to open the flask and Verosika drank some. She moved to Y/N's face and kissed him. Y/N couldn't escape Verosika's grasp.

Verosika: (moaning)~

Y/N could feel Verosika's tongue and the alcohol moving in his mouth. She let go and Y/N didn't like the taste. He swallowed it and shed a tear.

Y/N: Ugh...

Verosika: (drunk) Y/NNN...Why you gotta...(hiccups)...gotta doooo this t'me? You always walking off to whereever...whenever...and doing whatever and IIII...(hiccups) stay heeeereee...alllll alone... by myssssself... (laughs)

Y/N: Vee, you're drunk. C'mon, you need to take a shower.

Verosika: (drunk) 🎵Onnnllyyyy if you joooiiinn meee.🎵~