32

it had been two weeks

two weeks since jeno was thrown into some random room with all the possible luxury items he could have yet no freedom. he had a tv, a huge king sized bed, a fancy game consosle, even a blank canvas to occupy himself with painting.

yet he was trapped.

he hadn't actually seen another human for a while, execpt some cheery, tall lad going by the name lucas who always brought him food.

speaking of him-

"hey, sugar!"

lucas' loud, deep voice echoed in his brain, a headache already growing in his brain as he looked at the cheerful giant. his eyes travelled across his large stature, gaze lingering on his exposed, defined arms as he was clad in nothing but a tank top and some sweatpants.

his muscles contracted as he carried a tray filled with different types of bagles, fruit and from what jeno could make out, peach juice.

"i got you some breakfast! don't tell doyoung i stole some of his juice, though..."

the sun-kissed male said the last part in a hushed voice, looking around as if he was afraid this 'doyoung' guy would hear him. he put the tray on the square black office desk opposite jeno's bed before going back to the door to leave as always.

jeno didn't even bother looking up the whole time, waiting for the other to lock him up like some animal as if he wasn't treating him like a human not even seconds before.

he heard a small click and sighed, finally looking up.

to his surprise, the taller hadn't left him alone this time.

lucas was leaning against the door, sporting a huge grin as he crossed his arms against his chest. jeno ignored the way his cheeks heated up at the sight of the handsome man standing in front of him with the audacity to look like that while he was over here looking like a whole mess.

with prominent bags under his eyes due to lack of sleep and skin so pale he almost looked like a corpse, the attractive male being in his presence certainly didn't help his already plummeting self-confidence.

"wanna play a game?"

the older questioned, coming over to sit beside jeno on the edge of the bed. on instinct, jeno moved further away from the male yet it seemed as if his subtle action hadn't really registered in the other's brain, seeing as he simply leaned closer to him with a sheepish grin on his stupidly perfect face.

"how about you just fuck off."

jeno growled, no real bite behind it as he was way too exhausted to actually argue.

lucas seemed to deflate a bit at his harsh response, his disappointed state causing a surge of guilt to course through jeno's heart yet the annoyance was always there to take over. the ravenette couldn't bring himself to truly feel, only ever basking in either lust or anger.

there was gray area in between those two which belonged to annoyance.

happiness was something he rarely felt, only in the presence of sena.

come to think of ot, the last time he felt it was when he kissed her.

suddenly, his mind went dark as he remembered the girl who never seemd to leave his mind. jeno felt the familiar rush of lust flow through him like ecstacy, wishing nothing more than to fuck the pain away.

and what better way to do that than take advantage of the sexy male sitting beside him.

sure, he was a guy.

but a blowjob wouldn't hurt, right?

in fact, it would be amazing right now.

"actually,"

jeno started, watching as the other male's puppy dog eyes looked back at him with pure joy. he would be lying if he said those hopeful eyes full of innocence didn't cause him to feel a great deal of guilt but he pushed it aside, wanting nothing more than to finally satisfy his desires after weeks of abstinence.

"there is a game we could play."

lucas was practically bursting with excitement right now.

"really?! what do you wanna do? we could play fifa... or pes! i don't know which one you prefer but i'm sure you can just choose-"

the gentle giant was cut off by a pair of chapped lips laying plush against his.

jeno hesitated for a moment, the thought of kissing another guy causing disgust to rise in his stomach but he pushed it down for the sake of what was coming after. his skilled hands gripped the back of lucas' neck, pulling the othef closer as he softly bit at his bottom lip.

lucas' eyes were wide open as the other prodded at his mouth, letting out a gasp as he felt something sharp sink into his lip. jeno's tounge slipped into his hot cavern, exploring the warmth before clashing with his own. the tan male let his eyes flutter shut, finally relaxing as he brought his hands to rest against the other's chest.

he moaned as he felt jeno softly suckle at his wet muscle, the younger's tongue technology driving him insane. kissing lee jeno felt almost unreal. the sensation was something out of this world, causing his body to heat up with desire in just mere seconds.

if adrenline had a taste, it would be jeno's lips.

although a bit chapped from lack of moisture, lucas was still high on the way they danced against his own. he almostet out another moan when he felt the other's lip ring rub against his mouth, the metallic taste feeling unknown yet so alluring to him.

"sugar..."

he breathed out, slowly moving away to gather his thoughts.

"shut up and suck me off."

what?

lucas felt his pants tighten as jeno's words registered in his brain.

"either that or you can give me a handjob, just do something."

jeno continued, unaware of the storm of emotions he had created in the other's brain.

with one last nervous glace, lucas moved to kneel down opposite the ravenette.

"go on, peach."

jeno urged, eyes gazing deeply into lucas' own as he lured him in. his voice acted as a hypnotizing melody, drawing the other to him just so he could do whatever he pleases with the male. he reached out to brush his fingers through the other's dark locks, causing butterflies to errupt in his stomach

"let's play, hmm?"

i'm sorry for what i'm about to do you.

jeno thought as he closed his eyes, completely aware he was an emotional manipulator with nothing but sex in his mind.

double update cause a bitch is bored

also some jeno/lucas content for youu (idk their ship name)