chapter 26 | Dreamy

10 minutes later...

"Ugh...finally..." I stop in front of the girls' dorm once again, feeling like this time, it is way harder to leave her and go back to my room without her. "Finally? This word does not sound good right now."

"Why? I'm finally going to be alone and not bothered by you," I do not mean a single word I said, but she punches my abs. "Fine then, goodbye," she turns around to go without waiting, but I laugh and wrap my arms around her waist to stop her. "Hey. I'm joking," I press my lips on her ear. "I don't want to go back to my room..." I lower the tone of my voice.

"Why...?" she acts like she does not know, so I hold her even tighter, and she brings her hands up to my arms to touch them. I remain quiet for a moment, but she looks into my eyes. "You're my girlfriend now, right? No one else can have you...?"

"I am. So no one else will have me," she shakes her head, and I smile like a kid. "But those thirsty bitches you have in your dm's better disappear now," she swears now that this topic is brought, and I chuckle but kiss her lips. "I'll take all the pics of my body down if you want me to."

"Just do whatever you want," she does not say anything more about this, even though I can see that she does not like to know I have all those girls in my dm's. I gaze down at her lips but move to stand before her, and I block the way. "I need to give you something before you go back to your room," I open the bag I am still holding with one hand and get the two keychains I bought for her. I hand them to her, and she already expresses all her happiness. "This is for me?"

"Of course it is, dummy. I thought it'd be obvious," I let her grab them, gifting her like she did for me with the Starbucks coffee keychain she got me. "Thank you," she smiles, joyfully. "You're gonna have them on you all the time like that one Hojun gave you, right?"

"Yes, all the time," she does not purposely make me jealous, and she gives me a hug. "Thank you, I love them so much."

"No need to thank me," I drop the bag to be able to hold her tight, loving the way she makes me feel, the way she comforts me, gives me so much without knowing.

"Look at me," I move my head back to set my eyes on her features, and she does as told. Before doing anything, saying anything, I revel in this moment and gaze at her features, memorize them even more than they already are in my head, stare into her sparkling eyes that made me fall in love with her, and forget how dangerous it can be to feel this again. None of us saying a word, I cup her face and lean in to kiss her lips again. I miss the softness they left on my skin, that first kiss of earlier made me go so crazy that I need more of it.

We both kiss each other back like we did at that bus stop and make it gentle, slow, but passionate. Feeling myself dive into the ecstasy this intimacy brings me, I let go to the full, but she does not help me at all, she offers me all the emotions I missed feeling, and I try to return them but know that once my heart beat so fast, that my head feels so dizzy, I am going to fall so much more deeply in love with her.

This is just a kiss, but she makes me feel so good.

I breathe out in her mouth to break the contact for a short second, but her tongue grazes my bottom lip to continue, and she manages to turn me on. I slide my tongue in her mouth and feel hers move against mine, so I clasp it with my lips and go a bit rougher because of this action.

My hands move down to her throat, and she passes her cold ones under my jacket, but I stop. I need to calm down, I know I will not be allowed to get into her room, so I cannot let this kiss arouse me. "I didn't expect you to be this much of a tease," I speak against her lips and smile. "I'm not...I just..." she bites on her bottom lip. "It feels good."