MAHASHIVRATRI

To be continues from

Karna for first time in his life was spellbound by beauty of the girl. She was loke an angel defending to earth. She wore a white lehnga and light jwellery. She has a beautiful face with long black hair. He eyes were beautiful and deep. Her lips were like rose petals. She looked beautiful but karna could tell she was a warrior too. She was graceful and confident, he could just tell that with the way she walk. Her back were straight and her step were silent but measured. From what could he tell she preferred swords as her movement were smooth and flowing. She was not like other Princess he saw today, she was not meek and docile like them, no she was tigress and she knows it too she could dish out her ferocity if situation will arrive. Both their eyes met she quickly hold her needle like hair pin tying her hair and momentarily took defensive stance.  He was sure she has some hidden weapons with her. She has cat like agility and reflexes. He silently chuckled at her reaction, he knew it was just because of her great warrior instincts she felt power hidden and controlled  by him all the time. She wasn't deliberately flexing or insulting him. He just smiled at her.

The girl opposite was also looking at Karna she was alo observing him. She has heard of Rashmirathi and Vijaydhari from her father. But all that she knew was only heard not seen so she didn't completely believed it till now. She looked at him, he was a handsome man with lithe but muscular physique. He has a broad chest and was wearing orange dhoti and red angavastra. He has divine glow on his face, his kundals were shining. He was a great warrior that she can tell. He was standing there to welcome them. His eyes were of not lust like other men she has met but of curiosity. She knew he was also observing her. Her instincts began screaming danger when she made eye contact with him. Being a warrior she knew her instincts were right so she suddenly took defensive stance andwent for hidden weapon in hair pin. She calmed down seeing his smile. His smile was beautiful and enchanting.

The king of Ujjain neared Karna.

Karna : Pranipat. Thanks for accepting our invitation.

Vikramaditya : Pranipat, thanks for inviting us I am Vikramaditya king of Ujjain, she is my wife Mithila and she is my only daughter Avantika.

Karna : Pranipat Maharani. Pranipat Rajkumari.

Mithila : Pranipat Angraj. Thanks for inviting us. We heard great things about you.

Avantika : Pranipat. Your kingdom and palace are beautiful Angraj.

Karna : Dhanyawad. Please come inside.

Karna personally escorted them to their chamber as all maids and sevants  were busy seving others or preparing for tonight. He reached to their chambers. Three were alone there as karna didn't have guards in palace. The others were busy.

Karna : king Vikramaditya this is the guests chamber hope it's upto your liking. Rajkumari's chan is just beside. This room.

Vikramaditya : yes it's upto my liking thank you very much. Are you surprised by our arrival Angraj.

Karna : To tell you the truth, Yes I am.

Vikramaditya : Do you want to know the reason behind it.

Karna : If you don't mind then please do tell. I will be lying if I said I am not curious.

Vikramaditya : You are very honest. As expected of Ardhnarishwar deciple.

Karna (surprisingly) : How do you know?

Vikramaditya : Aren't you gona deny it?

Karna : I don't tell lies. My gurudev just wanted me to not tell anybody. He didn't say to deny it if others know it from different sources but how do you know?

Vikramaditya : Do you remember the old lady you helped. I am her son. She told me about you.

Karna : Oh! She is Rajmata of Ujjain. Okay please rest now, food and drink will be served in room by maids and in evening maids will inform you to get ready for shiv Aarti.

Vikramaditya (Greatfully): yes she is. Through her we got to know about you. She has also guessed you were king of anga by your valour and bow. Thank you for saving my life and lineage.

Karna ( smiles): I was just fullfiling my promise. Your live was saved by your mother and Mahadev. Plese take some rest.

Karna left and Avantika also left for he chamber. King and Queen of Ujjain were only left.

Mithila : Why you didn't told him or Avantika about your boon and problem because of it.

Vikramaditya : I will talk to him tomorrow.

Karna went to his room to talk to his parents. His parents told him they were proud of him and changes he brought to his kingdom. Karna put his head on Radha maa's lap, she gently put her fingers through his hairs and he slept peacefully for fist time in six months free from all of his other worries.

Soon the sun set and everybody Got ready and arrived at temple. Royal took thier Chariot to arrive at the temple. Dushala was happily riding Rashmi while karna was driving it they reached the temple first and saw a family of four piests were there. The family consists of One male, one female and two boys. Karna immediately recognised his disguised gurus and their family. He was going to blow up thier cover but Mahadev shook his head to him. Dushala and Karna reached to them seeing karna was in daze Dushala took matters on her hands.

Dushala : Pranipat Brahman dev.

Ardhnarishwar : Live long, live happily.

Dushala : Why are you here?

Mahadev : We were invited to do the inauguration of this temple.

Dushala : Are they sayin truth brother.

Karna (immediately) : Yes  they are.

Dushala : but they are so young, I thought you invited some old priests as the have experience in this.

The family of Mahadev and karna laughed at her innocence.

Karna : Trust me Dushala. No body and I mean no body is better than them to do ceremony of this temple.

Soon others arrived Krishna, Rukmini and Balram looked at Mahadev's family and smiled. They smiled back. Karna them summoned a veena and stated playin and singing Shiv tandav stotram. As he started the clothes begin to lift up and as he completed the beautiful temple was in the view of everyone. Pey were amazed by sheer beauty of temple and idols. The complete family of lord Shiva and Parvati were life like. They were astonished by detailing of the statue. Soon the people started climbing stairs and reached the flat surface. Avantika unknowingly came besides Karna. The divine couple looked at this ans smiled. Soo. The aarti began and Mahadev and Mata Parvati themselves did all the ceremony. Soon the pooja ended and prasad were given to everyone present there by Mata annapurna herself.  Various programmes such as singing, dancing, stage performances etc were done by people of anga to not just to entertain the guests but also as offering to Shiva-Parvati as these were favourite of them known to man. The whole night was spent on celebrating the Mahashivratri. Mahadev and Mata Parvati blessed everyone there and went back to Kailash Parvat after celebration when crowd were dispersed but Karna did meet them and to ot their blessings.