Chapter Thirty - Five

Chapter Thirty - Five,

"Thank you for the food, it was delicious!" You thanked the man and he just nodded

"Is it your first time on a cruise?" He asked while mixing more drinks ready to serve the people who might order.

You shook your head, "I once investigated a crime scene on a yacht!" 

He laughed, "For fun I mean!" 

"Well, I don't have rich friends like you!" You rolled your eyes, "And how did you assume investigating crime scenes isn't fun for me?" 

The man's eyes widened, "it is?" You laughed at his reaction. "You'll have to answer me Y/N, I will have to find another place to sleep in tonight if the person in the bed next to me likes seeing dead people for fun!"

You laughed even more not knowing what that sound was doing to the man's heart. I am sorry Y/N. He knew he was slowly giving up and all this teasing was quickly turning into something more serious but...... Will you be able to forgive him? For all those lies? For using you? ..... For his deal with his friend?

He swallowed when thinking of your reaction, how can he explain or apologize? Please just for today..... I will be honest with you about everything... Just for today.

"It's almost 9," you told the man while playing with the glass of juice Jungkook prepared for you, he said you aren't allowed to have any more alcohol. Normally you'd disagree but considering the situation and where you were, being sane was the perfect option.

"Want to start playing already? I told you it's exciting" he smirked.

"I am more curious about your guessing!" You told him.

He smiled and looked behind you, "Someone is coming!" He whispered.

You nodded and waited.

"2 cocktails," an old man stood next to you and ordered. He was around his fifteens, black suit and everything about his clothes scream hundreds of dollars.

"Right away" Jungkook responded, "Enjoying your night, Sir?"

The man nodded, "So many pretty women, how can I not?" He looked at you and you almost throw up at his gaze.

"I couldn't agree more, your wife is sure a beauty!" Jungkook's hard gaze fell on the man while preparing the drinks.

"Not compared to the rare gem you got yourself here!" Again he looked at you. Same dirty gaze, he probably thought you don't understand Korean that's why he felt comfortable speaking. "I will be honest with you man, she is the hot topic everyone is speaking about. Made us consider finding some foreign plus-one" the man laughed. 

You looked at Jungkook and noticed his eyes burning into the man's brain. He won't do anything, will he?"I wouldn't want to investigate another crime scene on a yacht again, right Jungkook?" You spoke in English.