92.5 • Taisho Secrets #4

• Due to the limited amount of time, Inori didn't have the chance to make a medicine that could lessen the effect of the marks. She was planning on making it if she survived, but since she died in the final battle, that research was entrusted to Aoi.

• Aoi, Kanao, and Yushiro worked together to create a medicine that could reduce the price of the marks. It took them three years to make it.

• The surviving pillars all lived past 25. They may not be able to have the same lifespan as a normal person, but they were able to extend their time by drinking the medicine monthly. Kanamaru took it upon himself to make sure that every marked pillar took the medicine. Sometimes, he has to get the other pillars (Tengen) to force-feed the medicine to the patients if they were difficult.

• After a lot of trials and errors for seven years, Aoi was able to make a medicine that healed Genya. Even though he wasn't able to run or do anything extreme, Genya can slowly walk again. He can also use his hands to lift light things, like chopsticks and small cups.

• Mitsuri and Obanai built a diner and named it Seiza [星座], which means constellation. The diner is known for its large portions and delicious desserts, especially manju. The diner was passed down to their descendants.

• Obanai and Mitsuri have four daughters and one son: Aiha, Shion, Miyuki, Seira, and Ryusei in that order.

• Since Ryusei is the only boy and looks so much like Obanai, Kaburamaru likes to wrap himself around him.

• Tengen and Mitsuri planned play dates between their children.

• Inori loves Tengen too, even if she kicks him almost every time they meet. Tengen considers Kyojuro and Inori to be more flamboyant than him, and the three of them get along well. Whenever they have free time, they go out to eat together.

• During her time as a demon slayer, Inori killed 1 demon progenitor, 2 upper moon demons, 28 lower moon demons, and 448 normal demons.

• Inori was the slayer with the highest number of demon moon kills.

• Inori's nickname amongst the pillars was 'demon magnet' and there was once a time when she was called the Magnet Pillar by Tengen. That nickname didn't last a day.

• Kanamaru and Ginko remain frenemies for the remainder of their long lives. Even after Ginko married Matsuemon (Tanjiro's crow), the two crows would meet up from time to time to yell at each other about how great their masters were. They always end up bawling afterward. The others, mainly the Kamado, Agatsuma, Hashibira families and the former pillars, would just shake their heads and give the two crows some snacks.

• Inori's overall stats:
- Aim: -∞/5
- Strength: 2/5
- Reflexes: 4/5
- Flexibility: 4/5
- Balance: 4/5
- Endurance: 5/5
- Stamina: 5/5
- Coordination: 5/5
- Speed: 6/5
- Agility: 6/5
- Technique: 7/5

• List of injuries sustained by the pillars during the final battle (the ones visible):
1. Himejima Gyomei: dead; lost his left leg.
2. Tomioka Giyu: alive; lost his right arm.
3. Iguro Obanai: alive; blind in both eyes.
4. Shinazugawa Sanemi: alive; lost two fingers in his right hand.
5. Rengoku Kyojuro: alive; his right arm got crushed, then amputated, blind in both eyes (his left eye had been crushed during the Infinity Train incident).
6. Kanroji Mitsuri: alive; lost her left foot.
7. Kocho Shinobu: dead; broken spine, and absorbed by Douma.
8. Tokito Muichiro: dead; lost his right arm, lost three fingers on his left hand, lost both his legs, blind in his right eye.
9. Hoshizora Inori: dead; lost her left arm, lost her right leg, lost her left ear.

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚☆.。.☆.。.:*☆ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Pillars Random Ranking: How easy are they to talk to?