Lots of Tricks

In the real world, Yue Fei has also embraced a long-lost friend, and has been embraced by a colleague who loves his experience, but all the embraces in the past are different from this one today.

He no longer needs others, but others need him.

The familiar wilderness rosin gradually became rich, and the breath in the ear was light and heavy.

The warm water in their hands has become cold, but the two of them don't seem to feel the passage of time.

I don't know if it was an illusion, the clear and sweet spring that I had smelled that night lingered between Gu Wei's breath, and he unconsciously lowered his head to search for the source of the smell.

The tip of her warm nose touched the skin behind her neck, and Yue Fei couldn't help but tremble.

"you......"

Before the words were spoken, the cheerful mobile phone ringing broke the silence of the study, the more Fei awakened like a dream, and there was a seemingly itchy itch after hiding his neck sideways.

Gu Wei also recovered, let go of his embrace, and took the water glass from Yue Fei's hand.

"your phone."

Yue Fei took out his mobile phone from his pocket and looked up at Gu Wei when he saw Yue's father's call.

Calling so late, I must have seen the news.

"Hello." Yue Fei picked up.

Father Yue: "Xiao Fei, I haven't slept yet."

"Not yet, what's the matter, dad."

"Are you with Gu Wei now?"

Yue's father seemed to be considering the words, hesitating how to ask questions.

Under Gu Wei's gaze, Yue Fei lowered his eyes: "Dad, did you see the news?"

Father Yue: "Did you see it too?"

Yue Fei: "Well. Don't worry, the news is fake. Gu Wei is at home now."

Dad Yue: "Oh, fake news, fake news is just fake, your mother has to let me call you to ask, it's so late, go to sleep, dad won't bother you."

Yue Fei: "Well, good night, Dad."

After ending the call, Yue Fei held the phone in his hand.

"My dad, ask you about the news."

Gu Wei: "Well, you can explain it this way, I will let Qiao Si handle it, there will be no next time."

"Ok."

There was a short silence.

Yue Fei turned on and off the phone screen: "Are you better?"

"Okay." Gu Wei drank the water in the cup, "I'm back to the room, and you should rest early."

Yue Fei: "Yeah."

Gu Wei turned and left Yue Fei's study. When he walked to the door, he seemed to remember something suddenly. He turned around and said to Yue Fei: "The shower gel you used smells good."

Yue Fei: "?" He used an unscented shower gel.

After staying in the study for a while, after confirming that there was nothing wrong with Gu Wei, Yue Fei turned off the light and went downstairs.

Because she went to bed too late the previous day, Yuefei didn't get up until ten o'clock the next day. She was still sweating when she woke up, and she did not have a fever after taking her temperature. Yuefei sighed and walked into the bathroom.