↳ (𝐓𝐁𝐇𝐊) Teru Minamoto with Kamisato Ayaka!Reader

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈(𝐬): Teru Minamoto x F!Reader (ʏᴏᴜ/ʏᴏᴜʀ)
𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒓𝒆: short drabble; bulled headcanons (general and relationship); self-indulgent
𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: the reader is a part of the student council and is an exorcist

────────────────────────────────

"Thank you so much L/N!" An underclassman of yours bowed, walking away with their club members. You mentally patted yourself in the back, you'd successfully delivered the last club paperwork for the presidents to fill out.

Maintaining a high social status wasn't as easy as others depict it to be. As the eldest daughter of your clan, it was a duty to uphold their honor. So the quiet and unoccupied halls gave you space to breathe.

Lean arms started to wrap around your waist, a face nestled on the crook of your neck. You didn't need to ask who the culprit was, the blonde tassel of hair and the warm vanilla scent was a telltale it was your fellow council president and boyfriend: Teru Minamoto.

You could practically feel his burned-out mood, you started to pat his head. "Long day huh?" He grumbled in response, "I wanna go home already..." A chuckle fell from your lips as you leaned back to rest on his chest.

Your movements earn a satisfied sigh from Teru, his forming smile and breathe slightly tickling your neck.

But all moments come to an end eventually. You exhaled a brief breath, indicating your bubbling frustration. Your hand retracted from Teru's head as you reached for your pockets.

Teru clicked his tongue.

You discreetly grabbed your fan, opening it to cover your mouth and nose, sending biting cold towards its tips. The sound of lightning crackling was your cue.

In a blink of an eye, you skillfully pivoted your heel, turning around to send a powerful gust of icy winds, the apparitions in its radius swiftly disappearing. Teru outputted minimum energy, the low-grade spirits dissipated like mist.

A few mokkes who witnessed the display had shivers down their bodies. You caught sight of them, you slightly uncovered your lips to send them a genuine smile, making their tense mood fade. The mokkes jumping bouncing from the warmth they felt.

You put your fan away, the calm atmosphere returning in the halls. "You really should bring your sword often." Teru muses. You giggled and shook your head. "A sword is trustworthy, but in such a setting as a school, a compact fan is a more suitable weapon, especially with my art in exorcism."

You turned away to continue your way straight ahead, Teru following behind.

────────────────────────────────

• You and Teru's relationship started in childhood when they visited your estate one day. You didn't really interact with anyone outside your family so you were pretty shy in meeting him, but your parents encouraged you to talk to him.

• Both of you played an important role in discovering each others' exorcist abilities.

• You'd both spar with each other whenever you were given an opportunity.

• After that, your parents were already discussing your marriage. ο(=•ω<=)ρ

• Your clan was a part of Tokyo's Tri-Committee, so your popularity not only exceeded in looks but status as well.

• Your conduct as an exorcist is always "Those who harm the innocent fail to receive my acknowledgment, instead shall face the biting cold of my discretion. Only then you'll be forgiven in my name." was that good? :D

• There has never been a bad rumor surrounding you. With your calming presence and helpful nature, not to mention being a part of the student council, students, on some occasions adults, aspire to be like you.

• It's safe to say you were the "Queen of Popularity."

• and gained the title of "School Princess."

• Despite your social status, you barely have any friends. Only hanging around with Teru, in some cases Akane. Due to your busy schedule and duties, it was hard to make friends if it weren't a professional setting.

• Akane always commends you for your hard work, even asking for opinions on how to ask out Aoi. The problem was you didn't even know yourself, leading him to another stump.

• Yashiro envied you to an alarming extent. Always ranting to Hanako and Kou about how unbelievably perfect you were in many areas, that you and Teru belonged together and all.

• Hanako was on board with Yashiro, you were indeed remarkable. Before he found out you were an exorcist, he tried to find if you had connections to any apparitions to help you win people's hearts.

• You were one of Kou's many influences and role models. You didn't know anything about lightning, but you did know how to control one's spiritual energy.

• Mitsuba has heard your name a lot around the halls. He nags about how you aren't that pretty or popular when in reality he is jealous of your status, but for some reason, he can't stay mad.

• Going back from Teru's words from earlier's drabble, you do keep your sword in your locker for dire situations.

• He always admired how level-headed you are in a stressful situation, how you get out of your way to help someone in need.

• He was actually influenced by you.

• You were always viewed as a model of perfection, and Teru highly agrees! even though he's given the same treatment

• Teru feels proud at the fact that he was and still is the only one that witnesses your cute side. He wears it like a badge of honor.

• In education, you excel with amazing remarks. In exorcism, however, he has more skill and experience. Very balanced :D

• You love your tea, never a day where you wouldn't have at least a sip. Whenever a stressful day hits you, Teru would always brew up some tea for you.

• You own an impressive collection of tea actually. You cannot tell me Ayaka wouldn't have a tea collection!

• Teru gifted you some rare vintage tea bags from his mother for your birthday and you were over the moon.

• Whenever you both had free time, you would invite him to your favorite tea house that served customers of high status.

• A nice date spot after a stressful day of school and duty.

• You tried the hot pot game that you heard from your brother, and it didn't end too well...

────────────────────────────────

I put self-indulgent on the genre because well... I'm starved for Teru Minamoto because there aren't enough stories for him, Tumblr/Wattpad to better /j. For more context why this was self-indulgent, coincidentally enough my OC for TBHK was an ice manipulator that uses a fan, [I originally got the idea from Doma (via Demon Slayer)] and also was considered a princess.

However when I started playing Genshin Impact and saw Ayaka's abilities... *insert surprised Pikachu face* That's I changed the title to that what you see now!