Chapter 52: The Special Treatment for the Hero

"I see." A familiar voice started to speak from behind Cale and put a hand on Cale's shoulder.

Cale knew that he had arrived. "Your highness."

Cale turned around and made eye contact with the crown prince, Alberu Crossman. He then realized that this moment was similar to what he had read in the novel.

The Hero of the plaza terror incident.

In order to deal with the complaints from the citizens about their safety and the fact that the royal family and nobles were trying to run away, the crown prince had turned Choi Han into a beacon of hope.

The person who created the Hero Choi Han in the novel was crown prince Alberu, the man in front of Cale right now.

Cale realized that the moment he was expecting was here as soon as he saw the look in prince Alberu's eyes.

He had expected this to happen from the moment he used the ancient power, and had quickly formulated a plan in his mind.
Cale was planning to use this situation to his benefit from this moment onward.

The crown prince also realized that Cale was very similar to him. "...Young master Cale."

Prince Alberu hugged Cale with half shock and half admiration on his face. "Thank you. We are so proud of what you did."

Anybody could see that the crown prince was so full of admiration that he showed a reaction that he should not have shown as a prince

In that moment, Cale heard crown prince Alberu whisper in his ear in a voice that only Cale could hear. "Young master Cale, you and I share the same style right?"

'Of course.' Cale smiled.

Alberu's voice was a bit tense at finding someone like him. "I will make sure there is nothing annoying and reward you handsomely. What do you think?"

'In that case....' Cale's smile got wider. Cale lifted up his hands to hug the crown prince Alberu back. He then started to speak. "Your highness, it was nothing. I only did what any citizens of the kingdom would do."

The young Dragon's voice echoed in Cale's mind.

– I know it! Human is a good human, after all. But something is still very odd here...

The Dragon who saw all of this happen was young, but pretty sharp.

Cale finished his fraudulent hug of admiration, before heading to the palace.

Although healing and investigation was the purpose of heading to the palace, since it was like this anyways, Cale was thinking about taking at least a pillar of the palace for himself as he walked with the crown prince. Naturally, the crown prince's face was stiff.

Cale was about to get in a carriage with the crown prince. The crown prince was asking Cale for a performance until the end. Naturally, the carriage Cale was on was the crown prince's carriage that was urgently brought over to the plaza.