Before you get started (OG)...

If you're a first time reader, please go read the red or the blue cover -- they are the rewritten version of IWAJAG and the preferred version for you to read! This is the original just up for rereaders who are sentimental to it. There are a lot more flaws in this story.

More details below!

Before you get started because you may be confused

Hello! Thank you for clicking on my story!

First thing's first, this story has trigger warnings, which will be later on in this author's note, but I just wanted to put that out there.

I recently rewrote this (Started March 2020, Published October 2021) .

IWAJAG was actually written back in 2014 and updated throughout the years but upon growing up I realized I wanted a shot at a redo because some things just didn't make sense and I've grown a lot.

THIS VERSION IS NOT THE NEW VERSION.

THIS VERSION is the OLD version. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend reading the new version which is posted on my profile.

I know it might be a bit confusing, so I wanted to clarify, there are 3 versions of this story on Wattpad, and 2 version on Archive of Our Own.

On Wattpad:

Version 1: "Drarry - It Was All Just A Game (Mature Version)"

It has the red cover!

This is the most up to date version of the story and the rewritten version. Version #2 is basically the same story as this one except Version #2 has no written out smut. This is because Wattpad has murky regulations as to what can be published for smut, and has the power to pull down any story they think doesn't fit those guidelines. Additionally, this works out for readers not interested in smut. In case this version is taken down at any point, that version will remain on Wattpad.

But, you are reading Version 1. This version is my preferred version because it is the one I keep up to date the most and it has the sexy times.

Version 2: "Drarry - It Was All Just A Game (Clean Version)"

As explained above, this is the most up to date version of this story, just without smut. HOWEVER, it is not published yet because it is going to take a bit of time to edit it all out and build the story without it. This shouldn't take too long but I have limited time.

THIS VERSION STILL HAS TRIGGER WARNINGS and therefore is still marked as mature. This story is meant for mature audiences only, 16+ due to subjects like self harm, anorexia, body dysmorphia, emotional abuse and manipulation, PTSD, grief, and suicidal ideation. The only thing missing is sexy times (still bitter about this). If you're interested in a less severe version, go visit the Original Version.

Version #2 is not posted on AO3, just Wattpad because they're dumb and again murky on rules.

Version 3: "Drarry - It Was All Just A Game (Original Version), 2019"

This version was the version that I've had for many years. A lot of people got attached to it (which is so sweet and so kind), and I wanted to make sure if they missed that version of the story, they could reread it. Honestly, it's cool to see my progress between the two versions too.

I don't really have many trigger warnings here, and it is less severe than the newer version.

On AO3, or Archive of Our Own, Version 1 and Version 3 will be posted.

YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING VERSION 3. Not the preferred version, but it's your choice.

If you'd like to continue, please go for it, though the newer versions have way better grammar, spelling, structure... it's just better than this one, but if you're here because of nostalgia, I welcome you anyway :)

Thank you!!!