yoυ ĸnow.. ι jυѕт love тнeм ~ wнoever yoυ ιмagιne

heyy beauties! how are you guys? i hope you're doing good <333

warnings: sweetness
•·················•·················•

  * your pov*

"you know..
i just love the way hands fit into others.
i love way the leaves change colors when the weather changes.
i love when i see people walking together on the side of streets and sudden blow of wind rushes past them and one of the people hold onto the other for warmth.
i love sweaters and how the sleeves go past the hands.
i love hand written letters and the way the writing gets messy.
i love how the rain gently taps the outside of the window as people in the inside are cuddled with blankets
i love seeing people stomp on crispy leaves and be satisfied at the crunch.
i love dancing in the rain as it feels like nobody else exists in the world besides you and me.
i love going on roadtrips and staring out the window as the world zooms by.
i love going to the store to buy multiple blankets even though i have enough at home.
i love going to the thrift stores to get clothes because i think it's better to have already worn clothes than brand new ones.
i love jumping in puddles like little kids.
i love reading a book and getting to a page that i get all giggly at.
i love stargazing and trying to get you to see what i see.
i love finding little things wherever and bringing home to you because it reminds me of you.
i love getting the messages you send me.

you know.. i just love them because it has you in it."

•·················•·················•
i hope you enjoyed this! i loved writing this. just the thought of having someone to do these kind of things with. i hope you all have an amazing day! love you all so much!! <33