Chapter 44: Watching, Waiting

A/N: And we're back everybody! Thank you all for being patient in waiting for Fractured to return! So without further ado, lets get to it!

Hope you all enjoy! ^-^

-KittCat

Said girl stormed into the room, wiping away at the tears running down her face.

"Look at this! Look at this bullsh*t they posted in the paper!"

She slapped a newspaper down on the table, the resulting smack making most of them jump.

Isen went over first. "What's going on?"

Everyone crowded around the paper, wondering why Cecile had brought it in.

Just as he was about to ask, Isen's eyes caught the top of the page, his gaze going wide as he quickly picked up the paper.

This wasn't a regular newspaper from your average newsstand.

This was from The Wellston Tribune, the local newspaper in the area.

They were infamous for their gossip column and getting all the latest news before other companies did. If there was anything groundbreaking to talk about, they had it published before anyone else even heard of it.

But this...this quite possibly had to be one of their most buzzing stories to date as Isen quickly glanced over the article column.

WELLSTON PRIVATE HIGH SCHOOL: THE FALL OF AN EMPIRE.

Story by Lindsey Wales:

'When you think of the name Wellston Private High School, you generally associate it as the mighty powerhouse we've all seen it as since it's opening back in XX02. For decades now, the famous high school has produced some of the most successful and powerful students to date, each new wave of freshmen stronger than the last. But is it really all that it seems? Apparently not as we have uncovered some deeply troubling and quite frankly, disturbing information involving the school.

Inside sources from Wellston have painted quite the tragic image of a school filled with criminals. We've heard various tales ranging between hidden god-tiers, a student getting kidnapped by fellow classmates, adolescents reading illegal books, and of course, a headmaster behind one of the most dangerous crime organizations to date.

One of these stories however has caught our eye given recent developments.

Vigilantes. That's right, vigilantes at Wellston Private High School.