Ultimate labs

Y/N POV: I felt unsurprised when I saw Monokuma show up in the dining hall, I should get used to this. "Oh ho! My ears are burning! Are you guys talking about me again? You must love me! Hm? Are you getting dizzy from the face I make when I concentrate really hard?" Monokuma questioned. "Your face...? It's always the same, isn't it?" Tsumugi questioned. "Never mind that... You guys are probably eager for it, right? My prize, that is. Right? You guys can't live without getting a prize right now, right? That's what I thought, so I brought a prize!" Monokuma yelled.

"Rise and shine ursine-!" Monophanie yelled as the remaining Monokubs made their entrance. 

"Rise and shine, ursine!" Monophanie yelled again. "Huh? What's an ursine?" Monotaro questioned. "Oh my... Forgetting your catchphrase is like the kiss of death for a mascot, y'know?" Monophanie said. "Hahaha! Cuz I'm a mascot! Get it?" Monotaro said, at least they bothered to learn something. "That wasn't even a joke! There was no setup, no punchline, no nothing!" Monophanie yelled. "By the way, who's this pink stuffed pig and why is she talking to me?" Monotaro questioned. Monophanie quickly grabbed a frying pan and hit Monotaro on the head with it. "Monotaro's head is busted! One solid whack should make him remember!" Monophanie yelled as she hit Monotaro's head with the frying pan again. "Ouch! Ngh? Where am I? Where's Kaoru...?" Monotaro mumbled in confusion. "Ack! Your character is completely different now!" Monophanie yelled as she hit Monotaro again. "Pops... My family... And you... Thank you...for loving me!" Monotaro yelled. "C'mon! Remember already!" Monophanie yelled as she hit him again. 

"... They're so adorably fascinating. I could watch them forever." Monokuma sighed. "I've had about enough of them..." Himiko said. "Heeey, give us some lovin', tooooo. I want my reward alreadyyyyy." Kokichi wined. "When did you get so friendly with Monokuma, Kokichi?" Tsumugi questioned. "Okay, okay. The prize this time is-" Monokuma said as Monophanie took out two items. "Ta-da! The legendary Levistone, the priceless Octobrush, and...a card key! Which just so happens to be the motive, too!" Monophanie yelled. "Did you say...motive!?" Shuichi yelled in shock. "Yep! This mysterious card key is your next motive!" Monokuma yelled. "The classic carrot-and-stick approach! No one can work a carrot or a stick like Daddy!" Monophanie yelled. "Screw your carrot and stick! Gimme whips and chains all the way!" Miu yelled at the bear. "A card key is the motive? What does that even mean?" Kaito questioned, sweat dropping. "So, the new area you can open with the card key... Is that where the real motive is?" Maki asked. "Puhuhu, that's a secret. Why don't you use it if you're so curious?" Monokuma said. "No, we shouldn't. If we want to prevent another murder from happening-" "Yoink! I'll take that card key then!" Kokichi yelled, interrupting Kiibo. He then used his lithe body to his advantage and took the card key from Monokuma. 

"B-But that Monokuma's motive! What if another murder happen!?" Gonta yelled. "I wouldn't mind that at all, y'know?" Kokichi admitted. "What?" Shuichi sweat dropped. "Cuz this is the killing game and we're the players, plain and simple. Why wouldn't the players play the game?" Kokichi questioned. "Quit screwing around and just give it to us!" Kaito yelled at Kokichi. "No thaaaanks! See yaaaaa!" Kokichi yelled as he ran out of the dining hall. "Wha-! Hey! Wait up!" Kaito yelled as he ran after Kokichi. "Running in the halls isn't normally allowed, but I suppose boys will be boys. Also, I forgot to mention this, but I've hidden another  Flashback Light somewhere. I wonder what memories you'll uncover next! Happy hunting!" Monokuma yelled as he left the dining hall, the Monokubs yelled their catchphrase but however, didn't leave. "Huh? What's 'so long, bear-well' mean?" Monotaro questioned. "You forgot that, too? C'mon, let's go!" Monophanie yelled as they both left the dining hall. 

"Wh-What should we do? Kokichi and Kaito are gone." Tsumugi said. "We cannot leave Kokichi alone with that card key motive..." Kiibo pointed out. "But...aren't you curious about the Flashback Light, too?" Tsumugi questioned. "Perhaps we should all search together, and look for Kokichi as well." Shuichi chimed in. "That's a good idea, but...let us look for Kokichi while you focus on the search. Right now, we need your skills as a detective, Shuichi." Kiibo said. "Right... In that case, let me hold onto that. I'll look around again." Shuichi said with a small smile on his face. "Nyeeeh, Shuichi's grown up! He's become so reliable! Now that you're so respectful, I'll let you pet me if you want!" Himiko yelled happily. "Oh, I see, so Shuichi gets that honor." Tsumugi said. "Shuichi is so amazing. Gonta wanna be useful to everyone too." Gonta admitted. "Don't worry. When the time comes, we'll use your body as a meat shield." Maki said. "Okay! Gonta hope time come soon!" Gonta yelled. "No... You should hope that it doesn't come." Tsumugi said with a hand on her cheek. I just want to go back to my dorm room, I don't want to do anything today or the day after that. However...I guess I would be lying if I said that I was completely uninterested by the Flashback Light. But then again, nothing can be worse than this. The worst image that I can see is humanity completely destroyed and the chance of my sister dead being the only possibility. Haha, how sad for me. Life is only going to get more difficult for me, the only escape now is to play the killing game, at least I'll be able to go wherever he is if I do end up getting caught. I'm almost excited for the day. "Y/N...are you coming?" Shuichi asked me. "O-Oh, yes...yes, I will." I mumbled as I walked behind the detective. But then again, I could never have the guts to kill someone. I followed Shuichi to the courtyard, I might as well check everything that has opened up first...I will never know when I will die so I might as well live the rest of my life in somewhat peace.