Episode 2

Unknown location:

Darkness, an empty void, empty of life, empty of light. Pure darkness.

As a little boy was seen in all the darkness, curled up in a ball crying.

Boy: *crying* I'm sorry...... I didn't do it. I didn't mean to. Mama, sister, brother..... Grampa caesar. I'm sorry...... Don't leave me.

Two gigantic red eyes were looking at him.

???: How pathetic you can be child.

Boy: *crying* Leave me alone!

???: Leave you alone?! Where's the fun on that? I am making you into a powerful warrior and that's how you thank me?

Boy: *crying* You made me kill! You made me kill my grampa!

???: He was weak child. You don't need weak creatures in your life. And if you don't appreciate what I'm doing. Then I will keep on torturing you, make you lose control and make you kill more.

Boy: *crying* No! I don't want this anymore! This is wrong!

???: Your opinion does not matter to me. What you think does not matter to me. I do what I want and get what I want. And what I want is for you to be stronger. AND I WILL FORCE YOU!!!

The giant eyes turn into a giant mouth full of razer sharp teeth, about to eat the boy.

Boy: *crying* Get away from me!

???: No use in running away child! I am within you after all!

Boy: *crying* Mama! Grampa Caesar! Save me!

???: No one can save you now! You are all alone!

Boy: *crying*

???: NOW COME HERE AND FALL IN YOUR FEAR AND ANGER! AZURE!!

The Monster ate Azure.

The next day.

Time: Night.

Location: Monster Island North Beach.

Dilo(mind): God dammit I try everything and nothing works!

Dilo has been trying to fix the heavily damaged Gipsy Danger. Trying to restore it's power.

Dilo(mind): Come on. No matter what I try nothing seems to work. Not even the solar panels can fully power up Gipsy. With the amount of days that pass we don't have enough power to start Gipsy Danger. Damn. Of all places..... Monster Island. The one place where all types of technology don't work, including Jaeger technology. Talk about luck. *sighs*

He look at the distance and saw Noah setting close to the beach. Looking at the sky, setting on a cross position while the egg he found was on his leg. As Dilo saw Noah wasn't letting go of the egg and not letting go of his eyesight.

Dilo(mind): What's the deal with that egg? What's so special about it? parental instincts maybe?

Dilo: Hey Noah.

No response. Noah was too focus on keeping the egg safe.

Dilo: Noah.

No response.

Dilo: Noah?

No response.

Dilo: Noah!!

No response.

Dilo: NOAH!!

No response.

Dilo(mind): Dammit..... What did John used to get his attention?....... Oh yeah.