Part 4 - Episode 3

Kol pushed through two wooden doors, beckoning for Davina to follow him in. They were greeted by the sight of a big warehouse, stuffed with many odd-looking things. Davina followed behind him, eyes quickly scanning different items as they walked past. 

"Please tell me Kol," She began sweetly, glaring at him, "Why am hearing about this warehouse now?"

"The warehouse had burned down when I had died. I had tied it to my life so that it remains in a good condition for my long life." Kol informed her, taking a wary step back. What? He might be an indestructible original but Davina can be scary. Davina nodded in response before scanning the warehouse in awe. 

"I must say, that is a pretty cool warehouse" Davina admitted reluctantly. Kol grinned in response before striding through the warehouse and reached for a certain twinkling medallion.

"That's the medallion you were holding to-" Davina realised with a start.

"Enter the regent's house." Kol interrupted, amused, "Yes darling, I know. It will help me enter Francesca Guerra's house as I doubt that she will invite me in."

"Yes, god forbid that something goes easy for us," Davina says dryly. Kol laughed, an amused smile gracing his lips.

TIME SKIP

Kol quietly knocked on the large wooden door, patiently waiting for the occupant to come. His partner, on the other hand, was shifting from toe to toe nervously. Giving her a reassuring smile, he turned his attention back to the door, hearing the door unlocking.

"Who are you?" A gruff voice demanded behind the half-open door.

"My name is Kaleb and this is Katy. We are here to see Miss Francesca Guerrera. Is she home?" He asked pleasantly. There was a pause behind the door before it opened revealing a severe-looking security guard. Upon seeing the two, the guard's eyes immediately narrowed.

"Do you have an appointment?" He asked suspiciously.

"No, but I am sure Miss Guerrera would love to see us." Kol smoothly responded, "Can I come in?" Upon hearing the iconic words the guard immediately stiffened. Well, it looks like the guard is informed about the supernatural. Cute.

"No, you-" the guard immediately refused.

"Then it's a good thing I am not asking." Kol put in, an amused smirk on his face, before immediately pushing past the guard and entering the house. Kol watched in amusement at the shocked expression which flashed across the guard's face. Davina just quietly followed him, similarly pushing past the confused guard.

"What the hell is happening here?" A voice demanded behind the original. Well, well. It looks like the 'top dog' has arrived.

"Francesca, it's been a while" Kol greeted with a smirk.

"Who are you?" Francesca ask warily, eyes narrowed. 

"Lovely to meet you, darling. My name is Kol Mikaelson and this is my lovely companion, Davina Claire." Kol introduced, smirking. Upon hearing the name Mikaelson, Francesca immediately froze.

"How did you get in?" She stammered taking some hasty steps back. Kol merely winked at her, amused.

"Justice will always be served, Francesca. In the end, you only have yourself to blame." Davina spat out menacingly. While she may not like the entire Mikaelson family, she definitely doesn't like Francesca Guerrera. With that statement, Kol sped towards the startled woman and ripped out her heart. Dropping the dripping organ on the ground, he looked at it in disgust. 

"Francesca!" A horrified voice exclaimed from behind them. Well, it seems like Francesca's brothers have arrived. How bloody cute. Kol turned to face them, a terrifying smirk on his face. 

"Davina darling, why don't you head back. I will join you in a moment." Kol asked, glancing back at her. Davina just nodded in understanding before quietly slipping away. Kol then turned to look at the brothers again, an amused smile on his lips. 

Bloodshed might be avoided but it was most certainly fun. There was a reason he was called the worst of the worst. He will finish these annoyances then deal with a larger problem. His sister. 

"It is time for Freya Mikaelson to open her eyes."