CHAPTER-46

Love me or leave me, but if you love me, please don't leave me.

-Ranveer

If you don't get hurt, you don't learn how to love. Love doesn't hurt all the time. Though the hurting is still there to test you, to help you grow.

Don't find love, lets love find you. That's why it's called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall. You just fall...

RANVEER POV

When we love someone, we don't want to lose them. Even though the feeling that we might lose someone we love is very common we might all feel it in some point of our lives. But in my case it seems different, people feel it sometimes, and I feel it at every point of my life. I know I have done many wrong deeds to achieve something which was worth to get but still.

The moment I heard the loud searching sound from other side of the call while talking to Ishika, I don't know what to think but something inside stop, like I can't breath for few seconds, then when jack (her bodyguard) said her car exploded, it was like floor swept away beneath my feet. This incident was so horrible, that it would haunt me to death if something would have happen to Ishika.

I can't understand anything so I just came back to assure myself that she is safe, fit and fine laughing at home, and all the things I heard were just a nightmare and soon I will wake up. The possible scenario my mind was interpreting were all wrong. But when I came back.... All was not a dream, it really happen.

Shit. I don't want to remember the scene. It's so scary. Nothing has happen to her, thanks to that little kid, if not for him then....

No! No! I don't want to think about that, I just want to take Ishika in my embrace and never let her go anywhere.

From the time she start telling about the incident, no actually accident to the time we all ate I was just continuously looking at her, not looking anywhere except her in fear that if I blink my eyes she will vanish in air. In this whole time she didn't even spare me a single glance, but talking to mom and Gautam like nothing happened.

Everyone retire to their room except me and her, not meeting my eyes she look down, I so want her to look at me, I want to see her beautiful eyes which spoke a lot to me on their own, but she isn't lifting her head.

I stood up from my seat and strode away from there to my room without saying anything. Earlier my room was simple and plain, it's not like I don't like my room before marriage but now it completely change, it look full not in bad way but in good way, it feel cozy, warm, colorful. From plain black and grey walls and décor to almost every color in my room. A lot of things change after her coming back into my life.

Not wanting to sleep now I went to balcony which was also completely change from simple to something beautiful. I sat on the sofa-cum-bed and look at the moon who was my only companion in the night's couple of months back. It's been really long, I don't remember the last time I came and sit here and talk for hours silently to the moon.

***

"Shi why are you crying?" asked eleven year old little Ranveer in panic when he saw a ten year old girl was running towards him crying. He was sitting on one of the swing waiting for her in her mansion's backyard.

"Shi tell me did someone hit you? Or bully you?" he asked again as Ishika is only crying continuously not replying him back.

"Shi I am your boy-best-friend right. So tell me what happen?" he asked wiping her tears strained face with his handkerchief.