♤Four♤

I spent a good portion of the morning just walking around the house before I ran into Elliot, and asked him to show me around the house. I am sick and tired of getting lost in this place.

~• Time Skip •~

I'm assuming dinner time is always a delight in this household because it sure is right now.

My phone pings, and I check to see that it's notice of a new office is opening up within a month in the nearby town.

"Is your sugar daddy missing you already?" Royce snaps after I place my phone back on the table face down.

"No I ditched him after he paid off my audi." I bite back, knowing I've never had a sugar daddy, or an audi.

"Spoiled brat." He snaps at me.

Against my better judgment I give into his dickheadedness and snap back at him, "only when my sugar daddy pays me extra." It would've been easier to just tell the truth but this is fun. It keeps me entertained.

He just scoffs and the tension rises to an extreme high as I sit with ease and he's clutching his fork like he wants to slit my throat.

I just smile brightly at him as I take a bite of my pasta.

"Everyone, we are going to have some of my associates over tomorrow. Now I don't want no fighting, or arguing tomorrow when they get here at 5:30. Dress nicely." He says as he points at us all with his fork. "Eris, since we didn't have time to collect your previous belongings, we're sending a stylist to buy you everything you'll need, including clothing options for tomorrow night."

"That is fine with me." I continued eating, ignoring the heated stare from Royce, and Britney's blabbering.

~•time skip•~

The stylist did good. She picked out options that are well suited for me and go with my style very well somehow. I'm assuming they were following me in California and just showed them some examples of my clothes from there.

It was around 3:30 when I started getting ready, a long hot shower, and vanilla lotion, was all the skin care I did for tonight due to my lack of belongings.

And then I put on a black body com dress with poofy sleeves, black chunky heels with an ankle strap, put my hair in a low messy bun, ans finished it all with a smokey eye look. Thank god the stylist lady bought me some makeup.

It wasn't long before Warren knocks on my door, "The guest have arrived, we need to go downstairs."

I open the door for him and he gives my outfit a nod of approval, "You look really nice Eris" He gives me a small smile before offering me his arm to walk with him.

He's been surprisingly nice to me, "Thank you, you look nice in your suit, although your ties a bit crooked." I smile at him and adjust it as we reach the stairs.

We walk down together and when we reach the end I come face to face with someone from the past. "Oh shit." I say with wide eyes as I look at him. I let go of Warren's arm and stare at one of the people I never wanted to see again.

_________________________________________

Rewritten on 1/7/24

I hate this chapter with a passion 🥰 anyways all thoughts, opinions, criticism, and comments are welcome

With regerts,
Bri🤍