Chapter 22: Innovative Dishes

Innovative dishes

Li Sinian blinked slowly and digested the meaning of Jiang Rongxuan's words. He hung his head, the gentle shrugging of his shoulders shows that he was laughing at the moment, and that he was smiling very happily.

Jiang Rongxuan looked at him with his chin. When he raised his head again, he said, "is it so funny?"

Li Sinian nodded. "I thought you came to apologize for Mr. Ma and asked me not to pay attention to what happened to him yesterday. I didn't expect you... to betray your friends so quickly."

Jiang Rongxuan sighed as if worried, "If he wasn't too stupid, I wouldn't be like this."

The two chatted with each other. Jiang Rongxuan seemed to be very free today. He ate a meal for a long time from 12:00 noon to almost 2:00 pm.

After eating, he hurried away and sat chatting with Li Sinian.

They just talked about why Li Sinian could cook so well. Li Sinian thought for a moment and replied, "Because of interest, then studied hard, and then I did."

"At the beginning, cooking was done in strict accordance with the proportion, materials and seasonings given in the recipe. Later, I found some rules and began to improve on the basis of the recipe."

"When I moved out from home, I devoted myself to cooking and studied agronomy. My own dishes and my improved recipes show the current taste."

Jiang Rongxuan nodded, "Then you're really You've only been cooking for three months. You're so good."

"In fact, it's expected. If I have been focusing on one thing for three months, I will achieve something." speaking of this, Li Sinian is a little proud. "Moreover, I've never overturned the car since I cooked for the first time. It's a talent. I just improve it on the basis of the original recipe. It's not an exaggeration to be able to make it like this."

(A metaphor for "disaster")

"But I've been trying to study new dishes recently. It may not be so smooth. It's common for a dish to overturn ten or eight times."

(Fail)

Jiang Rongxuan asked, "are you going to launch a new dish?"

"Maybe," Li Sinian said. "If it succeed, I'll add it to the menu."

"Well... Why don't I add you on wechat ba." Jiang Rongxuan took out his mobile phone, opened the wechat QR code and handed it to Li Sinian. "When will your new dish come out? Tell me, I must be the first to taste it."

"Okay." Li Sinian promised very readily.

With wechat, Jiang Rongxuan was finally willing to leave.

Li Sinian felt that he was tired to death after opening a shop for more than two hours at noon, so he cleaned up and went home.

It's not appropriate to take a nap now. After Li Sinian came home, he lay down for a while, got up and went into the kitchen to continue trying his new dish.

He wrote the recipe two weeks ago and began to cook this dish. He overturned the car countless times. The taste of thes two times finally moved in the direction of deliciousness.