★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅ]彡★

"They shine just as bright as they do in my mirror

"They shine just as bright as they do in my mirror."

Her words were soft, so very soft, they caught the blonde off guard at how soft they were, it was as if she was a completely different person with how delicate they sounded as if it were cream pouring into coffee.

It sounded just as sweet too.

His mouth went completely dry as he continued to stare into her scarlet eyes, the hues shifting between several shades of red, it was a magnificent sight to behold.

A sight that neither of them thought they'd ever see again.

The living eyes of another Kurta.

The male could feel the nen dart be removed from his neck as she recoiled her deathly weapon, no longer seeing the male as a threat.

Without breaking eye contact, the male stood up, realizing that he completely towers over the petite girl.

She had no idea how tall he really was, from far away he looked to be average height but now she could see that her first assumption was incorrect.

They both could feel their blood cool and begin to flow normally once again, no longer feeling the tension that was there just moments ago.

It didn't take long for the scarlet to fade away back into their original eye color.

The bold color of (e/c) shocked the male as he could truly see what her eye color was without her mask or red lights in the way.

The male's dark grey eyes were almost a haunting sight to behold considering they were the same shade of grey as her deceased mother.

"Are you-?" The both of them began, cutting the other off.

"A Kurta?" The girl finished the question that was aching her soul, even though her soul already knew the answer, she just wanted a verbal confirmation.

The blonde's eyes widened at this impossibility, another Kurta? Someone who wasn't massacred with the others? He was almost sure this was a cruel nightmare, almost wanting this to be a dream but not totally.

"I thought I was the last one." The words were so hard to push out of the male's plump lips, physically hurting him.

"I'm- I'm not alone." She spoke out, holding back the waterworks.

Ruining the moment, a siren started blaring about, breaking the both of them out of their trance, bringing them both back into reality at the fact that the body of the most renowned underground thief is in their hands.