❍𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅❍

" What in the—,"

  I came back home after my date with Albedo in Kuala Lumpur, only to find two more Genshin characters. I wasn't expecting anything, except...

  " La Signora... she's alive?!" I thought. I remember she's being defeated by Raiden Shogun after losing to the traveler. How is she alive? And why is Dainslief here??

  The others were already out from the pot, and arguing. Especially Diluc, having three of the Fatui in the house brings no good. Before they could use their elemental burst, I step in and stop them.

  " No fights!" I yelled. They all stop and put down the weapon that they hold. Signora looked at me" And who are you suppose to be?"." Owner of this house that you guys try to destroy with your power," I crossed my arms.

  " Wait," I looked at Albedo, Kaeya, and Dainsleif "There are Khaenri'ah people here, and there's also the god who destroys their nation! This is hard," I sighed. I told them to settle down, while I make some coffee.

  Kazuha asks Albedo" So, where did you go with Y/N?"." A date," Albedo replied without hesitation. Childe coughs, " DATE?!" The other asks." We go to the bookstore, science center, an underwater museum. I would count it as one,".

  I came with a drink on a tray and put it on the coffee table. I sit down on the floor." So, I have a surprise for you guys,"." Oh, and that is?" Kaeya asks while drinking coffee.

  " We're going on a vacation!" I said. They looked at me with a confused face." Since you guys help me with exposing my cousin's secrets, It would be fair if I reward you for the help. I decided we should go to Cameron Highland!" I said.

  " What's so special about it?" Scaramouche scoffed." Well, there's a strawberry farm, butterfly farm, a fun park at Genting Highland. Oh! Cameron Highland is also known for tea!"." Tea? Well, I suppose I could go with you if you like," Zhongli said, I know his interested!

  Childe then stands up and hugs me ", We all will join, Y/N. Don't leave me with that crazy woman,"." I won't," I pat his head. Signora scoffed " Uggh since when you became weak, Childe. It's just a kid,".

  " Signora...," Scaramouche glare at her, she just rolled her eyes. She stand up and said " You better send me home now, or I'll swear I—,"." Don't you remember you're dead because Raiden Shogun kill you? If you go back, you will be gone," I said to her.

  She looks at me with a dead  eyes, but I don't care. I raised my hands and reach her hair, and stroke it." Wha... What are you!"." Calm down, you need a rest," I said to her. She went silent and looked away." See, no need for violence. We can sort of this with talk,".

  " So, what now?" Dainsleif asks me." So, I bought this jacket, because Cameron Highland is very cold. While you guys pack up. Ima takes these two new pals for their new clothing. Any objection?" I said. They were all shocked.

  " Good, Ningguang, please make sure my house isn't on fire when I am home. Dain, Signora, let's go,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " There, fits and normal," I said

  " There, fits and normal," I said." This is nice, thank you," Dainslief said, while Signora look away." No problem. Let's go get some lunch, and then we can go to Cameron Highlands!".