You looked cute though

The following day

Y/n s POV

I woke up and felt like my head was about to explode. I remembered that I had too many drinks last night. But i didn't remember anything else. I sat on the bed while yawning and checked the time ony phone. It read 6 5 a.m so I got down the bed, brushed my teeth and walked towards the kitchen.
" Ah did you wake up? Here I made you some bean sprout soup. It is good for your hungover "  Momma pushed a bowl of soup towards me while talking.
I slowly took it and had three or four spoons of it and looked at momma
" Momma did anything happen last night?" I asked her because I really didn't remember anything.
" Nah nothing much. You just drank too much. " Momma told me with a smirk on her face and returned back to what she was doing.
I quickly drank the soup and went to my room to get dressed to go to work. I had only one or two dresses left at home. All the others were at the apartment.

I quickly got dressed and out of my room

" Momma I am going to my apartment today after work. I ll come home on weekends. I have to unpack and get some groceries and stuff as well " I told momma.
" Yes that's good. I ll visit you in the evening." Momma said
" Okaaaay momma. Then see you in the evening. " I told momma and planted a kiss on her cheek and left for work

Taehyung POV

I was going through some papers and Ms. Y/n came into my office with a pile of files.

" Excuse me sir

" Excuse me sir. I brought all your past schedules as you asked me to. " She said and kept all the files neatly on my table.
" Okay thank you Ms. Y/n. Wait I ll go through them and get you the most important ones that I missed and which has to be rescheduled soon." I said so and started to go through the files soon.
While I was doing that I remembered how Ms. Y/n acted after she was completely drunk and a laugh escaped my mouth suddenly.

I felt Ms

I felt Ms. Y/n was glancing at me I looked at her and saw her looking at me with a confusing look.
" Ah I laughed because I remembered something" I said and selected three Files from the Pile after sometime
I handed it over to Ms. Y/n and said "Ms. Y/n . These are the ones. Reschedule them as soon as I can. One is a visit to supervise a branch of our hotels at Hawaii. It's the most important one. Fix a date for it as quickly as possible."
" Okay sir. I will do so and let you know" Ms. Y/n told me and turned to return to her office after excusing herself
" Ms. Y/n? " I suddenly called her and she turned to face me. " You really had your fun last night " I added with a smile .
She was looking at me with a perplexed face. I think she forgot everything that happened last night.
" Ah don't mind me. Go and carry on with your work." I said and returned to what I was doing and I heard Ms.Y/n close the door after leaving my office.

Y/ns POV

I really had my fun? What did he mean by that? I was continuously thinking and since I couldn't remember anything I thought to call momma and ask.
She picked up the phone as soon as it rang twice
" Momma please tell me did anything happen last night?" I asked momma
" Why are you asking suddenly?" Momma asked me with a mocking voice. " Why? Can't you remember ANYTHING you did?" She added
Her voice and words made me freak out so much because I really didn't remember ANYTHING. But thanks to the my momma's and chairman sir's words, I knew for sure that I must have done something really stupid.
" nooo..I don't remember a thing ! So Please tell me momma" I literally begged her.
" What you did?. You were so drunk and you Started singing and you were standing up on the kitchen table. And suddenly you lost your balance and fell on to your chairman and fell asleep on his hands suddenly. Thank God he caught you when you lost your balance. If not you won't be like this, you would have ended up with a fractured back. " Momma kept on saying...
Yeah I knew that I must have done something really stupid but I didn't expect it to be this worse.
" Mommaa. Why didn't you stop me?" I was literally crying on the phone because I really didn't know how to face Mr. Taehyung again
" Both of us tried to stop you but were so determined to show your ' gorgeous voice ' . So yeah neither of us could stop you from doing what you did " momma said and " go back to work now. I am making some side dishes for you. I ll bring them to the apartment in the evening" she added and disconnected the call
I threw my mobile on to my table and started to think of a way to face Mr. Taehyung again.

Taehyung s POV

Even though few hours passed Ms. Y/n  send me the rescheduled date. Therefore I thought to ask her in person , so I called her and asked her to come to meet me at my office.

I was sitting on the couch and going through company work using my tab as I waited for Ms. Y/n.

After some minutes I heard a her slowly coming in opening the door of my office

I looked at her but she didn't look at my face. She came to where I was sitting and gave me the files that she has arranged.
" Ms. Y/n. Nice work. I have to say that I am impressed." I said with a smile.
" Thank you sir. " It was all she said and turned to go but stopped suddenly and kneeled infront of me.

I was shocked by this sudden act of hers and looked at her with a perplexed look
" Sir I am so so sorry for what I did last night. I didn't mean to do anything like that. I was so drunk. I am sorry." Ms. Y/n kept on apologizing to me.
I stood up and went near her. I bent down so that I am in her level.

 "Ms

"Ms. Y/ n look. You did nothing wrong okay? You were just drunk and I totally understand it. Also you looked so cute and funny last night . It's true that I am your boss, but please be comfortable around me. " I said and helped Ms.Y/n to stand up.

"Thank you so much sir. I really owe you " she told me with a bow.
" No worries Ms. Y/n. Wait. " I told so and went towards my table and took out the box I kept on the table.
" Here. " I gave the box to Ms. Y/n. " This is a laptop and a phone to you from the company. Do your best for the betterment of our company." I said with a smile.
" Yes sir. I will do my best. Thank you again sir " Ms. Y/n told me and left to her office.