eighteen

april 8th 2020

continued

article

🔴

buzz
posted on april 8, 2020

HARRY STYLES IS THE DAD TO TOWNES DJERFS DAUGHTER AND THE WAY HE CONFIRMED IT WILL MAKE YOU BELIVE IN LOVE AGAIN.
makes everyone go "aweee"!

by —— ————
buzzfeed staff

🔥7,873 comments

you heard that right folks, your favorite heart throb, harry styles is a dad!

(posted by townesdjerf on instagram)

townes djerf and harry styles first started dating back in 2014 and were on and off till the start of 2016. the reason of their breakup was unknown until just a couple hours ago. the reason of their "breakup" is believed to be that, townes found out that she was pregnant and she didn't want the child to be under the huge spotlight that harry had with him. it's know that the dad or now known as harry was still present during the child's birth till now but just not under public eye. this is not confirmed just speculation, but i think this is how it went down.

more proof of this is in his song "kiwi" from his 2017 self titled album. if you are a harry stan you know what the meaning behind this song is but if you don't let me break it down for you. the chorus of this song is "...she said "im having your baby, it's none of your business."" this could have different meanings, but the one that we care about is that she is saying that she is keeping the baby (im having your baby) but he can't be appart of its life if it's under the public eye, so, if he want any part of the child's life he has to do it secretly(it's none of your business).

this speculation stated early early this morning when the video cover for 'kiwi' was changed on Spotify. before midnight this morning the cover was just the album. but now it's a video of townes laying down on her stomach, facing away towards the ocean reading a book.