16

Leone POV

I was sitting in the conference room waiting while drumming my fingers as the nervousness within started to kick in. I've never been nervous in my life before so I don't know why it's happening now.

It's just something about her that makes he feel completely different.

I was at Diamond Corp to see Allison because since that night it's been almost a month since I've seen her and I was slowly dying on the inside. I know I decided on giving her space but I was killing myself along the way.

I don't know how this interaction will go since it's been so long but I'm praying all goes well today.

The doors finally opened and she walked in typing away on her phone not sparing me a single glance. I cleared my throat getting up, taking the things I brought with me before walking over to her.

Fuck she was beautiful

I took in what she was wearing and I felt my guy twitch at the sight and smell of her. She had her usual smell lavender and it was intoxicating.

"Hello Allison you look beautiful today" I stood in front of her

She didn't once look at me as she continued to type of her phone. "What do you want" she said

I turn around, resting the items in my hand on the table behind before turning back around to face her.

"I've missed you" I stepped closer to her

"Mhmm I really don't care" she stepped back , she smiled locking her phone finally looking at me then her smiled dropped "Listen I don't have time to waste. I have better things to do than standing here talking to you. So I'm going to ask again what do you want"

Well damn

Did she get meaner than last time I saw her. Did her attitude multiply more than last time I saw her because if I remember correctly I did give her something for that. I guess it wore off over the period of not seeing her

I should probably give her some act right

"I brought these for you" I said referring to the items behind me on the table "I got some roses for you and since we didn't get to have dinner a while back I was wondering if we could have lunch together"

I watched as she rolled her eyes and shake her head "I don't want to have lunch with you"

"Come on Allison" I said

"Can't you take no for an answer" she crossed her arms against her chest "I don't want to plus someone is already bringing me lunch"

I wonder who

Her phone dinged indicating she got a message. She smiled then unlock her phone before going to type again. She did a few more typing before locking her phone and putting it away.

"Well I guess some other time then but you can keep the roses" I smiled

"I don't want them either, you can throw them away along with that lunch" she said annoyingly

If I had a heart in this empty space in my chest then that would definitely hurt.

"I prefer you keep them" I said

She let out a breath then shake her head "Listen this is getting annoying, you are getting annoying. Like can't you just leave me the fuck alone, I've been throwing out hints which you can't seem to catch. I don't want you in my life, I don't want anything to do with you. Just pretend I don't fucking existing."

Shots fired. Man down

Allison makes me me feel different. She's the first person to do that so to even pretend like she doesn't exist would be like committing suicide. I would basically be killing myself because I can't seem to live without her.

Ever since that night where we met, she had an effect on me which I can't seem to understand.

I really wish I could understand because if I did then I wouldn't be so obsess over her. I would find a way to get around it but I can't.

I sighed " I can't pretend you don't exist Allison" I stepped closer to her

She took a step back, laughing bitterly and shaking her head "I'm pretty sure you can do it I mean if you can stalk me, follow me around basically harass me I sure you can do anything. Matter of fact come arojnd me again and I'll be sure to report you and get a restraining order as well."

I basically own the police force so whatever she thinks of doing, nothing will come out of it. The chief of police is even on my payroll that is why I can do anything without getting in trouble with the law.

I tilted my head to the right and smiled "Right well I should get going. My apologies for disturbing your day and I hope you enjoy your lunch".

I turned around picking up the items before going to walk out the conference room.

What would they call something like this? Walk of shame?

"Fucking annoying asshole" she mumbled under her breath as I walked pass her.

I don't think I was supposed to hear that but I did. I walked to the door opening it "Enjoy the rest of your day beautiful" I walked out closing the door behind me

I walked to the trash can in the hallway throwing away the items in my hand before getting on the elevator.

If I'm being honest I shouldn't have left that conference room with Allison still breathing. I don't hesitate to kill anyone who disrespects me or speak to me in a way I don't like but she gets to do it and get away with it.

Fucking unbelievable

The elevator stopped, I walked out into the lobby going over to the receptionist to turn it my pass and head out the building.

I walked to the parking lot to see the driver standing outside the vehicle, holding the door open. I walked over getting into the vehicle and thanking him.

"So how did it go" Marcus asked as I made myself comfortable

"She wasn't feeling it was probably her time of the month so I told her we could do it some other time" I lied

The driver got into the vehicle and pulled out of the parking lot.

I don't need to be telling Marcus about what happened. I don't need him to go running his mouth and I don't need him to know that Allison got a hold of me. If anyone of those two happen may his soul Rest In Peace.

"Well I hope she gets better soon" he said

You will be hoping for a long time my friend

"Yeah me too" I smiled

If this is what Allison wants then I shall give her what she desires but if I didn't know any better I would think this is a front. That's she trying to put up an act to hide something.

All that was said in the conference room was like a bullet to the heart and if I had one her words would be tugging on heartstrings that I didn't know exist.

I'm also still wondering who she was texting that got her smiling like that. I should be the one that has her smiling like that. If I ever find out that it was a guys I promise I will rain hell on earth.

I promise whoever they are they have a bullet with their waiting on them

=======
Well that was heartbreaking🥺