35

"I dropped Taehyun off at school." Minho said as he set the keys down on the table looking over at Hyunjin who nodded.

"How's Jeongin?" He asked sitting down at the table. "He's alright, still a bit shaken up." Hyunjin said with a small sigh. "I convinced him to stay home today and take a break." He said as he wrapped his hand around the coffee mug.

"Hyung, I don't know what to do." He murmured softly, hands running through his hair.

"Maybe it's time you visit your Father."

°°

"Hyunjin where are we going?" Jeongin asked as they finished picking up Taehyun from school.

"To visit a close relative." He said softly as he pulled onto the highway. The Omega nodded looking the Alpha over and nothing how tense he seemed. Smiling gently he reached over to take the males hand holding it in his before looking back out at the road.

"Don't worry, I'm here."

The reassurance had Hyunjin calming down, the Alpha less tense as he drove. The overall drive wasn't long and before they new it they had arrived at a large house, that was more like a mansion. Taehyun gasped as he looked at it eyes sparkling with delight. "Its pretty." He said staring at the house.

Nodding Hyunjin pulled into the drive way parking the car with a sigh. "Okay." He mumbled to himself as he unbuckled and opened the door. Jeongin followed heading to the back and helping Taehyun out before taking the boys hand in his.

"Appa who's house is this?" Taehyun asked as they walked toward the door looking at Hyunjin curiously.

"Its my Appa's." He said softly as he knocked on the door waiting for an answer. Only a few seconds later the door opened revealing a brunette haired male. "Hyunjin." He murmered softly eyes wide as he stared at the ravenette who gave a gentle smile.

Glancing over he caught sight of Jeongin and Taehyun, clearing his throat he quickly opened the door wider moving out of the way. "Come in, come in." He said with a bright smile.

Slowly the did as told walking into the house and slipping off their shoes. "Its been awhile since I last seen you." The man said as he looked at Hyunjin with a fond smile. "And you must be..." He said turning to Jeongin who gave a sheepish smile. "O-oh I'm Yang Jeongin." Jeongin said softly as he looked at the other. "He's my boyfriend." Hyunjin said as he wrapped his hand around the others waist no easing Jeongin's nerves.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." The male said as he smiled at Jeongin. His eyes casted down to Taehyun the boy shyly hiding behind Jeongin. "And who might you be?" He asked earning a shy look from the boy who slowly stepped forward.

"Taehyun." He said softly fiddling with his fingers. The man blinked a couple of times before glancing up at Hyunjin. "Taehyun..your son?" He asked earning a nod from the ravenette.

"You've grown so much, how old are you now?" He asked looking at Taehyun who lit up into a bright smile. "I'm 6 now." He said earning a gasp from the male.

"All grown up huh."

"Where's Appa?"Hyunjin asked looking at the other who pursed their lips a bit. "I beileve he's currently in a conference meeting at work."

"Though it shouldn't be long until he's back." He said softly.

"I'm Hyun-woo by the way, Hyunjin's brother." He introduced looking over at Jeongin who blinked glancing at Hyunjin. "I have some tea if you'd like to sit down and wait." Hyun-woo said as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded. The brunette male led them to the kitchen pouring the two a cup of tea while he gave Taehyun some juice.

"Would like some cookies there freshly baked?" He asked looking over at Taehyun who nodded. "Yes please." He said with a smile.

Nodding Hyun-woo grabbed the plate full of chocolate chip cookies and set it on the table for Taehyun. "Omega right?" Hyun-woo asked as he sat down looking at Jeongin who rubbing his hands together. "Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, your scent is just really comforting so I figured as much." Hyun-woo said as he gave a soft smile to Jeongin.

"So what are you here to see Appa for?" Hyun-woo asked looking over at Hyunjin who glanced at Taehyun before looking back at Hyun-woo. "Its about our mother." He said earning a small Oh from the other who nodded.

"So how did you two meet?" Hyun-woo asked looking at the Omega who smiled shyly. "Oh I was hired as Taehyuns babysitter." He said with a sheepish laugh earning a nod from Hyun-woo.

"I'm glad to see Hyunjin finally found someone for him." Hyun-woo said with a soft smile. "Our mother called the other day, mentioned something about a Beta girl she wanted you to meet, she also talked about Taehyun mentioning that Seoyeon should have sime custody over him." Hyun-woo mumbled as he glanced at Taehyun who was happily sipping his juice.

"She loves Seoyeon like a daughter Hyunjin, if anything I think she'll try to take Taehyun and give custody to her if it makes her think she'll see him more often." Hyun-woo spoke with a sigh.

"I planned on telling Appa about this, but recently he's been busy with work since a lot of models are coming into the business." Hyun-woo said as he gave a small smile. "Its seems ever since he passed the company to you, he's been trying to compete with your amazing designs." He snickered shaking his head.

"Seoyeon came over a few days ago as well. Stormed into the company demanding to see Appa something about bringing down your company." Hyun-woo said as he took a sip of tea shaking his head.

"Of course Appa threatened to call the cops on her if she didn't leave, which he should have."

"Apparently she's trying to make a deal with another company, the CEO is Bang Christopher Chan I beileve." Hyun-woo said as he looked at Hyunjin who nodded. "Would you like anymore tea?" The maid asked as she walked over, Jeongin nodded holding his cup out to her. "Yes, he's close with Jeongin there practically family." Hyunjin said as he looked at the other who blinked. "Really?" He asked in surprise.

"Seoyeon has no idea of this however." Hyunjin said as he looked down at the cup in his hands. "And we intend to keep it that way for now."

"Until we find out what she's up to."

/Felt like I needed to update.

Anyway so I had a sudden new book idea that I'll come out with after I finish this one and Royal Blood.

So what kind of professor would Jeongin be?

I was thinking of maybe like a Japanese or Chinese teacher or something but comment if you have any ideas :)