Chapter 8: I'm home

Duchy of Hynassy, Abelia

After they pass through the portal they arrived at the huge abandoned garden, filled withered flowers, and tall grass. Jungkook can see an old structural gigantic mansion with spiked veins crawled up to the top of the roof.

Everything is old and rustic, but also extravagant.

"Duchess!" Jungkook heard a voice of a man behind them.

"Your Highness, Stay where you are" Lisa said, as she lifted her hand in the air and a magnificent purple light appeared below them and everything changed.

The whole place changed in a matter of seconds, the abandoned garden brought back it's color, the filthy dark lumpy lake became as clear as the sky, the mansion gained it's beauty and the details of the blue, gold, silver of the structure made everything more luxurious than it already is.

He felt as if he went to one of the palaces in Europe.

The once abandoned domain became a paradise chateau.

"Take the dowager to the nearest room" "We should hurry" Namjoon said.

Jungkook turned around and his eyes grew when he saw his grandmother on the hand of their butler running towards one of the rooms.

"Halmeoni!!" "W-what—"He ran along with the butler, watching how his grandmother heaved deeply, her body was shaking, and she's sweating cold. Until they arrived at the luxurious room and Shu lay his grandmother on the bed.

"Halmoni! Halmoni!" Jungkook messed his silver hair, panicking from the nervousness of losing his only family.

"Your Highness, what happened to Her Grace?" Lisa appeared along with Namjoon on the room.

"She was cursed with Adeluth," Namjoon said, as both of them went to either side of the bed.

"Adeluth?!" She was shocked. "Salia did this?!"

"Yes, and I need your help" he paused "Only Telos could lift a curse of darkness" Namjoon told her.

"But Your Highness, Not anyone can handle the power of Telos! You know that!" She said,

"And what? Let her die?! I still have to try and you're here you can control it" He said.

"Please do anything to save her please!" They heard Jungkook who had been in misery watching his grandmother on the verge of dying.

Lisa look at Namjoon and to Jungkook before saying, "As you wish"

She casted a spell that made the whole place shine and bright before Namjoon absorbed the light to his hand then placed it on the Dowager's arm.

A vast wind swirled in the room, the woods and carpet shattered as it swung along with the wind.

"Your Highness hang in there!" "I can feel her curse breaking" Lisa held his hand in instant to support his trembling body.