Report 2: Goodbye Despair

1. The protagonist group

Name: Onigawara Shin

Item: Clock, Sunflower seed bag, diary, Kyoko's glove,...

Party member:

-Nanami Chiaki AI

Commentary: Originally one of the party member setting at the start. She has lots of moment in this act as Shin's partner and her point of view as well. Overall I enjoy writing her cause she is Chiaki easy right?

-Monomi

Commentary: She was kinda slept on in the original game so I want she to have more roles in this book. And there, fighting Monobeast section was born!! Although there is only a few of it lol.

Summary: The second killing game Shin participate in, the Jabberwork Island killing game. After several attempts, he successfully saved everyone once again and get 2 party members adding in and now he is returning to the network with Nanami Chiaki AI and Monomi.

2. Other characters

-Hinata Hajime

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: The original protagonist, at least he has more moment than poor Naegi in act 1. Also I need to push back the Reserve Course student reveal thing to later. Still, he has decent screen time I guess. Also anyone knows why he has super saiyan aura at the end?

-Komaeda Nagito

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: The hardest to write in the cast definitely. Why the antagonist always make me so tired! And don't mention Kokichi, be able to write that guy is definitely a feat! Anyway he is the one changing the most cause I want to help him to change from his canon personality with all hope things so... There you have it!

-The Impostor

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: The first to get 100%. Also writing him is easier than Togami for sure! Most fanfics usually don't use the Impostor as much as he deserves so I use him a lot in here, as the leader of the group. At first I want to reveal his impostor identity but thinking of it, that doesn't do Shin any good at all. I mean, the leader they trusted from the start is really a liar and many complicated things will happen after that and I'm super lazy so yeah you have it!

-Tanaka Gundham

Last trust meter: 88%

Commentary: Seriously his character is hard to include in any event I can think of. But I want him to have something memorable so the whole sunflower seed bag thing is for that. Who knows, it will be useful later?

-Souda Kazuichi

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: Again another 100%!! Geez the SDR2 cast sure is easier to max out friendship! Unlike those in THH (yes Togami, Celes both of you). His spotlight is his entire issue with Sonia. And that is why the whole changing thing was born!

-Hanamura Teruteru

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: A better Leon, I mean he is not thrown away even after chapter 1 ends (which most fanfics usually do). His character is easy to write so I include him very much! I mean a cook will be very helpful in bonding section right??

-Nidai Nekomaru

Last trust meter: 91%

Commentary: Shamefully I can't include this guy in many scenarios cause I'm an idiot so I just go with what I did with Sakura! Training!! Also they have the promise to train with others but at this point you should realize that is impossible...Maybe?

-Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko

Last trust meter: 82%

Commentary: You think this is 100%? No, it's not. 100% is becoming his bro like Hajime did in original game and Shin didn't do that. Originally that is going to happen but I scrapped out cause another character needs screen time too and this guy already has so much.

-Owari Akane

Last trust meter: 75%

Commentary: Typical Akane, taking her trust is so easy yet hard at the same time, she got same treatment with Nekomaru in training things. Also she beat up Shin 2 times in the story and lost in the last one, good revenge isn't it?

-Sonia Nevermind

Last trust meter: 98%

Commentary: Anothed character got so little screen time in the original game. I mean she can be a leading role right? She is a princess but she is not confident with that so I made her help Twogami with that. Especially in the firework chapter she just reminds Shin that he has friends to help so don't act like he is alone... Although that won't last soon... Oops accidentally spoil for act 3! Let's forget that!

-Saionji Hiyoko

Last trust meter: 79%

Commentary: An annoying one... to write of course. Her character is good enough. Although it needs more work but I think I did well..or not?

-Koizumi Mahiru

Last trust meter: 87%

Commentary: You will notice somehow she gets along with Fuyuhiko and Peko and many scenarios after trying so hard to atone. That is what I think would happen if she wasn't killed early in the original game.

-Tsumiki Mikan

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: Another pain to deal with. The date is what I just uses to develop her more (fun fact: I think of it after remembering about Gintama's date so that is why Kazuichi needs to be the comedic relief character!) Still that is all Shin can do, the rest is for her to find out by herself, after all Shin can't finish everything.

-Mioda Ibuki

Last trust meter: 100%

Commentary: Easy to write, the one who can help Mikan with her problems! And she is also a good friend with Shin. Also the nickname Oni-chan is a joke I like with its similarly to Onii-chan or brother in Japanese! Also speaking of that it's time for Shin to settle this whole sibling thing isn't it? After the next act is the perfect time.

-Pekoyama Peko

Last trust meter: 80%

Commentary: Another hard one with all of the tool thing so I just throw it out of the window! Easy! That is why the confession scene was born!

A/N: Ok that is the second report for now! Interlude 3 will come shortly after this... Or not. Hope you will deal with this for now!
Anyway, thanks for spending your time reading my story!