Chapter 3

Liliana yawned as she woke up as she woke up from her slumber. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes as she realized she woke up before the sun has fully risen.

Feeling that she could no longer fall back to sleep, she then stood up from the bed her host has supplied to her and her group. She then heard sounds of grunting and she dearly hopes that it wasn't her sister having a good morning sex session with her husband and Wilmarina.

But when she went upstairs, she found out that the three were still asleep in the guest room, and she also saw that the door to their host is open, without the man himself inside.

Curious, she went back down and passed the bed she slept on in the living room, and passed the kitchen to reach the front doors.

Once outside, she saw The Order of the Black Ice Flowers were still asleep inside tents and quietly floated from the ground, to not disturb their sleep.

But the sounds of grunting can still be heard. Although it is faint, she could easily track to where the sound is coming from.

She floated forward, passing the barn and seeing the part of the wall, where the gates are open. She landed and slowly walked out of the compound and heard the grunts getting louder.

What's she saw next made her excited, as her feet are glued to the ground and she has a blush forming on her face.

There, outside the walls. Is Haise, shirtless and covered in sweat, as he went through multiple forms with his dual Sabers.

She continued to stare, not bothering with the ants that slowly crawled all over her feet, until it was too late.

She yelped as her feet were assaulted by the ants, surprising Haise and causing him to stop his training.

Haise saw Liliana run from her spot straight towards him, she yelled her name but the continuous bites of the ants made her ignore him, and making her run straight at him.

She suddenly stopped, when she bumped into something and fell on the ground. She then immediately wiped away the ants from her feet and sighed in relief that the ants were gone.

However, she noticed that there was a shadow looming over her and once she looked up, she became embarrassed.

"You ok?" Haise asked as he held out a hand for Liliana to take.

"I-I'm alright now... Thank you" She shyly took his hand. Unlike her sister, Druella. Liliana is more soft spoken and doesn't have the same air of confidence as her sister. She is shy to new people, while being much more comfortable to those she already knows. But that doesn't mean she won't take advantage of something or someone.

And at the very moment, she took advantage of her situation. She pretended to stumble, causing Haise to use his body as support. She felt his athletic body, and mewled silently at his built chest and abdomen.

The way his strong arms gently hold her made her preen and when she looked up once more, the concern in his grey eyes warmed her inside.

"Sorry... I guess just waking up and getting scared jumbled my nerves... Haha" She laughed awkwardly as she straightened herself.

"I suppose that's true, is your feet alright?" Haise asked, to which Liliana sneaked a peek at her foot, which to her relief, no itchy and swelling parts of the skin are there.

While she have regeneration, sometimes, ants are a pain to deal with.

"So... Uhm, do you usually wake up this early?" She ask, while still mesmerized by his body.

"Well, not as early as this. Normally I would be up when the sun is just about there" Haise said, pointing to the sky.

Liliana continued to hold on to his body, but she decided to let go as she thinks, Haise would mind the touch.