Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Take your eyes off of me so I can leaveThis is never ending, we have been here beforeBut I can't stay this time 'cause I don't love you anymore

This is never ending, we have been here before
But I can't stay this time 'cause I don't love you anymore

Please, stay where you are
Don't come any closer
Don't try to change my mind
I'm being cruel to be kind
_____

Please listen to: Love in the Dark by Adele so that the emotions of the chapter may be passed on to the reader.
_____

In a matter of 5 weeks, events flashed and clashed with one another as a brewing storm of desire, deceit and revelations begun to accumulate.

None of them, not a single one, can ever continue into their happy futures when their desperate and vile pasts will always come to bite them back in the heart.

Elites were humans. No matter how superior they were to others based off looks, wealth, and power, as much as every single person in the 8 billion population, they had emotions that not even their high status could prevent them from feeling.

And that emotion, that feeling, it was their weakness. Because as much as they wanted to rain terror and pain to those who have betrayed them, one look, one look from that person can pull on their ice cold heart strings and make them forget about their plan of pain.

But, to someone who's lived in the cold for far too long, is a fiery gaze and plead enough to warm the infamous " ice princess's" heart?

Her slender milky colored legs slowly departed the private aircraft a half hour after it already landed. No one dared to complain for the long wait.

If anyone did or if anyone was suffering the cold of wind of Christmas Eve , the female did not care.

She had already been too considerate with other's feelings, too silent despite the influence she had, and that brought her no where. She lived for the cold, the breezing wind that was usually harsh on human skin felt like blossoms on hers. The winter scent of snowflakes that made her nose and cheeks pinkish was something she missed.

The cold was her home. Maybe so much that her heart was meant to stay in it.

"Ms Kim, where shall we be headed?" She heard her assistant ask as she landed on the final step of the plane's stairway. The red carpet on her feet felt odd.

Red. Hm.

"Last week, I asked you to purchase the entire top floor of the Phoenix Palace, correct?" she asked while lowering her sunglasses and patting down her white fur coat.

"Indeed, miss. Shall we head on over there?" Her Assistant asked.

With a graceful raise of her brow, A-Yeong immediately understood her mistress' answer.

Walking ahead to open the door for the heiress, the two boarded the white rolls Royce that matched perfectly with the weather and the entire attire of the heiress. Ironically, it also began to match the more intense and aloof personality of the mistress.