chapter 19

ZAYN RANT PLEASE READ IT! IT WILL LIFT YOUR SPIRITS!
I promise!

originally, today, I wasn't going to post this chapter but after the news about zayn leaving the band, I knew a chapter would help, or at least I hope so. honestly my opinion on this whole thing is just sadness. yes it sucks that he could save us and we couldn't save him. it also sucks that he had to leave half way through the tour. however, looking at the positives he is going to be a lot more happier, the boys (louis, Liam, niall, and harry. Can't call them a band cause it's not 1d without zayn.) are going to finish their tour, and they are still releasing their album. I'm assuming they will not tour again. It's unlikely. But let's try and support zayn and finish the year off with some peace.

If any of you want to talk about it. I'm here. Even if your opinion is completely different from mine, I won't judge. You can say that you aren't a fan anymore and I won't care. I just don't want any of you to keep what you have inside.

-lots of love, ashley❤️

you all have been begging for this chapter so.... here it is! happy reading (don't kill me)

Anastasia's POV:

Even though my brain was frozen in thought of what Harry had said, my feet were quick to spin around and begin walking towards the elevator.

"Anastasia! Wait!" Harry yells, chasing after me. I shove pass people with an emotionless face. Most are smart enough to move, without me bumping into them.

"Move the fùck out of my way, now!" I hear his booming voice grow closer. I do not want to speak with him right now, I heard enough to know that whatever excuse he has, it won't be enough. I try quickening my pace, but he seems to grow closer.

"Shít, you move fast in heels," I hear him mumble, "God, Anastasia! Just... Move out of my way! Anastasia, just wait please. I can explain..." His hand gently grasps my arm as I press the elevator door open.

What do I say to him? There is nothing for him to explain. If he's married then he's a liar and I want nothing to do with him. The elevator is still not open so I take a few steps and press the doors to the stairwell open.

"Anastasia, can you please just listen to me!" He pleads. My arm is already out of his hand, as I hurriedly go down the several flights of stairs.

My vision blurs slightly as I begin to process the fact that he is not mine anymore. Or ever was.

Surprisingly, I feel my body being pulled back by a pair of strong arms. Harry spins me around to face his, so I drop my face to the floor.

"Anastasia, look at me. Please." His voice is weak and hoarse. I couldn't help but look up to see his sad and hurt expression.

"What do you want?" My voice cracks, slightly.

"You." He whispers softly.

"You already have someone else." I breathe out.

"No, no I d-" I cut him off.

"You're married."

"No, Anasta-"

"Are you married or are you not married Harry? Just answer my question." I say, trying to keep calm.

"It's difficult to-"

"Are you married, or are you not?"

"I'm married, yes, but-"

"No! There are no buts! You're married. You have someone else. You lied to me." My voice grows weaker as the words pour from my mouth.