029 End Of The Line

Twenty Nine, End Of The Line

( heavily based off the end of jennifer's body )

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A TIRED aged smile was shot her way, like warm honey in a cup of tea on an autumn night. noah stilinski was the kindest of aged men, luna was forever grateful for everything he did for her. "i'll be back with stiles as soon as i can." luna laughed softly as she saluted noah, the man beaming as he pulled out of his driveway. a pizza box in her grasp the girl made her way through the stilinski house hold, pizza box left on the counter as the girl jogged up the stairs.

she deserved a well needed shower.

the softest of lullaby hums fell past luna as hot water ran over her face & dark locks .. it felt like all the troubles of the dead pool, scott almost dying, were finally washing away. like dried blood finally being scrubbed away.

her eyes burn, she needed sleep, but she couldn't sleep. she had to talk to stiles, she needed too .. and it seemed she had the time now. the world had decided to give them a sense of peace.

or so she thought.

with her hands drying her hair with a towel a scream ripped from the area, and all that was heard next was the sound of shattering glass. stiles' window. luna's blue glaciers snapped to the area, eyes widening at the blonde that tumbled in before her. "talia?"

"you ready for that sleep over!" the towel fell from luna's hands, the blonde charging at her. luna groaning as her back hit the boys wall, "what the hell are you doing! the dead pools over, you're not getting fucking money!"

"doesn't matter. at first i was going after you for the dead pool, killing this ridiculously popular girl for like twenty six million dollars seemed like a win to me .. all these dead boys with no organs just kept showing up. and at first, thought it was the now dead wendigo's-"

"t-the walcott's.."

"bingo! but they had a better way of killing, where their eatings wouldn't get caught. you, you didn't even care .. leaving their bodies in the woods! i had my plan going perfectly then your stupid boyfriend called and of course, like the bitch you are, you couldn't say no to stiles. your whole world revolves around him, it's stupid! he's not going to love you forever, you'll be trailing after nothing sooner or later like a lost fucking puppy-"

a gasp ripped past talia, luna's fist flying into her jaw .. the blonde tumbling onto the floor. "listen up bitch, you have no fucking clue what you're on about-"

"you killed my brother! alex blake, that blonde boy at the edge of the preserve! you ate my brother, so i do know what i'm on about! and that's killing you!"

luna's shoulders sagged, "you act like i prefer eating people! pizza doesn't taste as good anymore!" talia rolled her eyes, swiping at the girls ankle — luna choked up, nearly tumbling. it gave enough time for talia to rise to her feet, knocking luna onto the boys bed.