41. Wonderland

A/N: I tried my best writing the first part of the chapter. *scratches head*

I do not use obscene languages and I intend to stay that way. <3

May you enjoy this one.

Love lots!

#######

Alexander hovered above Natalia. The man carefully caged his wife as if she was a precious prey. A great tension was building between them as they looked into each other's eyes.

"Xander..." The woman whispered in a timid manner while the man kisses her palms evidently controlling his desires.

"Mmm.."

"Can I...take a shower first?" Natalia bit her lips as the man shuddered.

Alexander closed his eyes and said, "Of course. Anything you want." He kissed his wife one last time before he got up and composed himself.

"I won't be waiting after that." He whispered to her which made Natalia flushed.

The couple refreshed themselves on separate bathrooms.

Natalia is still nervous and insecure about a thought that lingers inside her mind. Her eyes became dull as she changed to a nightwear and frowning at herself in front of the mirror. She didn't notice that her husband already stood behind her.

"Babe?" Alexander inquired as he securely put his arms around his wife. He noticed the reflection of her eyes---dismay.

Natalia hanged her eyes down as she let her husband slowly caressed her stomach. She shivered at the warm sensation spreading in her whole system. She met his gaze and shook her head.

Alexander gently turned Natalia to face him. "What's wrong?" Concerned enveloped his voice.

"I...I'm not pure anymore. I felt like I don't deserve this." The woman hesitantly uttered and cannot meet her husband's eyes. The man hugged her tightly and relieved washed over him.

Alexander raised his wife's chin and smiled tenderly. "Natalia, you will always be perfect in my eyes. I have accepted who you are as you have accepted who I am. Your value doesn't depend on your past. Please, let me help you create beautiful things from now on."

Natalia nodded and regained her confidence caused by the words that had been said.

"Thank you so much, Alexander." A lone tear had escaped her eyes. She wouldn't be ashamed anymore. She will give her all to Alexander.

And with that, the husband lifted his wife and laid her over the bed. The two of them became one and savored each other's warmth.

--------------

Natalia woke up with a grumbling stomach. The sun was almost out yet both of them were still lying on the bed. She had no strength left as Alexander showed her the ways of love on another level. Her cheeks turned crimson as she remembered the intimate acts they have committed. She glanced at her husband and silently adored the man for being gentle with her.

Alexander slowly opened his eyes and looked at his beautiful wife. He naturally sensed that she's already awake. "You're glowing." He uttered sexily.

Natalia turned her eyes away as the words made her body feverish. Alexander lifted her chin to meet her gaze. Natalia clutched the duvet towards her body. A weird sensation enveloped her caused by the stare of the man who was laying beside her.

Alexander smirked at her reaction and pulled down the duvet revealing their naked bodies which were intertwined. His wife gasped at his audacity and to add more, he suddenly flipped Natalia under him.