34. Hashira Tournament. (2/3)

The Arm Wrestling match.
(A filler chapter.)
_______________________________________

After the meeting

3rd Person's POV

All the Hashiras are present in the compound of the HQ. Kagaya has given them permission to discuss the rules. He has went inside to rest.

Sanemi - I think we should just use our real weapon.

Kanae - But wouldn't that be dangerous, and you know it's taboo for demon slayers to raise swords against each other.

Satoshi - I'm fine with either.

Tengen - Actually, I want to use my own swords.

Kanae - Will it really be safe? Oyakata-sama said he doesn't want any casualties.

Itaki - You know what, forget about the weapons. Let's decide on who will face who.

Satoshi - To be honest, I think I can face all of you at the same time.

Sanemi - Oi Oi Oi, don't think too high and mighty of yourself, just because you survived two fights against two upper moons back to back.

Satoshi - What? I m just saying what I think.

Sanemi - I can beat you.

Satoshi - You know what, instead of pushing ourselves to our limits to check if you can activate the see-through vision, let's have a tournament instead.

Himejima - Tournament, to determine who's the strongest among us?

Satoshi - Yeah. One on one battle against each other.

Tengen - That sounds FLAMBOYANT. Let's do that instead.

Rengoku - Yeah, I actually like this idea more.

Itaki - Anyone, who disagree with this?

Himejima - I m fine with it.

Sanemi - I will beat you Satoshi, just watch.

Satoshi - Whateverrr. Anyways, about the rules. We will use our real weapons and the only way to win is either knock out your opponent or make them to drop their weapons.

Kanae - Can I join too?

Satoshi - No, You have cracked ribs.

Kanae - *puppy eyes* Pweaseeeeeeee.

Satoshi - Aghhhhh....those damn puppy eyes. Fine, you can.........but, you are facing me in the first round.

Kanae - Ehhhhh!

Satoshi - That's the only option.

Satoshi - *in mind* I will finish the match quickly by snatching her Katana without hurting her.

Kanae - Humph...finee. *pouts.

Sanemi - Tch...don't be so lovey dovey around here.

Giyu - You jealous or what?

Sanemi - What did you say!!?

Giyu - Nothing.

Satoshi - Stop. Let's decide on who will who will who in the first round. I m facing Kanae in the first round, what about you guys?

Rengoku - I would love to go against Giyu. WATER vs FLAME.