Chapter 6~ Dumb

Not edited- okay i know i said I'd not update for a bit but I couldn't stop writing and I couldn't fall asleep so here u are... 

By the way this isn't edited, like at all sooo if there are any errors please comment there so I can fix them! Thank youuuu, and have a good read!

Please don't forget to vote and comment for the extra chapter! PLS COMMENT I LOVE READING EM

For new readers!
Dominico: Ares's half brother (Leader of the italian mafia)
Nicolas/Nico: Seb's cousin

For new readers!Dominico: Ares's half brother (Leader of the italian mafia)Nicolas/Nico: Seb's cousin

Abby Madden

I had to move my work out from right now to before I sleep...

But right now we're all at the dance studio, Ares and Sebastian are getting here together and it's just me and Ivy here right now.

Apparently this is a dance that will happen after the groom and bride's dance and then all couples will be asked to join on the dance floor but these two guys can't dance for shit. Bringing us all here...

Nico and Dominico being the only ones without dance partners so...Well they are sitting this out but Ivy demands for them to be here. 'Family bonding' is what our  bridezilla calls it.

Dominico walks through the doors with a sigh, Ivy has convinced mafia leaders to get together and fucking dance for her wedding...I have no idea how she does it.

I changed out of the jeans into my work out clothes cause I'll just head to the gym right after so now I'm in some nike pro shorts and a black sports bra covered with a gray zip up hoodie.

"Didn't think you'd show" Dominico scoffs sitting beside me and I roll my eyes crossing my one leg over the other, Nico also walks through the door and pauses before smirking at me taking the seat beside me leaving me surrounded by fucking idiotas.

"It's Ivy's wedding, of course I would" I mutter crossing my arms.

"Abby, long time no see" Nico says, slipping off his leather jacket and I just give him the middle finger, "I think I should give that to you, miss heart breaker. You've even outdone me" he says leaning his elbows on his knees with an amused look.

"I'm jealous, teach me your ways" he says and I hear a chuckle from Dominico before I glare at him and smack Dominico. I thought they'd ignore me, but nope they just want to be annoying and stir the pot.

"I'm not a heartbreaker" I protest

"You kinda are" Ivy says looking at me from across the room and I gasp, fucking traitor. I'll be damned if I don't leak her baby pictures on that wedding slideshow now.

"Ivy cover your ears" I grit and she does, "Shut the fuck up, all of you" I say and the guys roll their eyes and I hear Dominico mutter something in italian.