Chapter 8~ Goose

Not edited- heyyy, so there was another snow day for me today so you know I had to provide. Alr so I needa clear some shi up for new readers

Abby and Seb ended up sleeping together almost 4 years ago at some new years eve ball, and abby blurted that it was a mistake cause she was scared due to her ex gf cheating on her. and she wanted to make a life for her and prove to her parents that she wasnt a mistake, also she tried telling Seb before she left but he ended up ignoring her so yeah. Thought i shoulda told u all the details...

Moving on, anything in this chapter that is italics is a flash back to before seb and abby slept w one and other. so like if there is a lot of italics writing its a flashback.

Make sure to vote and comment for the next chapter, if this gets 1k + comments i'll post another chapter!

Have fun reading pretty people

Abby Madden

"Come on boys, don't ruin the fun" I groan, sitting between them on the couch and I throw my arms around their shoulders.

"Ares would murder us" Dominico states fixing the cufflinks on his suit and I sigh, no. He might just be really angry, and in my defense Ivy is my sister like bestie so it's my job to fulfill her dreams. I just need these two idiots to make Ares agree to my plan and...Well I need Dominico's private jet.

"Come on, I'm like your sister help a girl out" I sigh, showing fake defeat.

"You really want us to get killed, don't you?" Nico asks with a sigh as he rubs the bridge of his nose, the sister card always works. Always.

"I'll provide the jet, not talking to Ares" Dominico says with a eyeroll and I look at Nico with hope but he gives me the finger before standing up, "I'll provide the guards, have fun talking to Ares" Nico says before simply walking off.

This did not go as planned, but it didn't totally fail too...

"I will pay you to talk to Ares" I say standing up and ploping back down on the couch a bit further, he gives me a bored look "I own a multimillion dollar company and run a mafia, I have enough money"

Shit, he's right.

"I can introduce you to a friend or two, get you a life?" I ask and he glares at me before standing, "I can still change my mind on the jet" he says walking out of the room as I groan and fall back onto the couch.

What if I can corrupt Dawson and make him talk to Ares...

Smirking as I take my half win and roll with it as I walk to where I know he's talking to some people, Mason was talking about how he should give him more attention with them being a couple and all to me and Ivy this morning.

Also, Ivy and Ares didn't find a venue they liked so we're all still searching. But last night I made great use of my time with Athena and Mason thinking of things to add to my amazing bachelorette party idea.