chapter 27 | Night out

"Do you want me to try it on for you?" she suggests to do, and my brain does not even let me think twice. "Yeah."

"Okay," she chuckles at my quickness but moves away, she stands up and puts her cup down to head to her dresser that is right in front of us.

Since she has her back turned towards me, I look down at her thighs, and I drink my coffee as she is taking each piece of clothing out of the drawers. "Here," she picks on up and glances at me. "Close your eyes."

"Close my eyes? Why?" I do not do as told, wondering why I should. "Well, I'm gonna take my clothes off."

"But...you're my girlfriend now so...one day...you know," I try as much as I can, toying with the straw against my lips and staring at her. "Hm. Alright," I listen to her and do what she wants me to. "I can't wait to see it."

"See what?" she misunderstands the meaning of this sentence when it was pretty clear to me, and I instinctively open my eyes but hear a small shout. "Hey!"

"I'm sorry," I shut them again after stumbling upon one of the prettiest views. "I meant the outfit. What did you understand?"

"Oh, I thought you were talking about the fact that one day, I know, as you said," she does not leave this unheard, and I smile. "Well. I'm eager to see that too..."

"That? What does 'that' mean?" she demands the words. "You really wanna hear it?"

"Yes," she insists, so I let it out of my mouth. "Your body. Without clothes. It must be so beautiful..." I mumble the last sentence, but this does not fly through the air without being heard. "What did you say? Don't speak under your breath when you're talking about my body."

"You're gonna punch me again," I take a sip of my cup. "And hurry up! I can't stand to keep my eyes close!"

"Why do you sleep so much then?!" she comes back with a great reply. "Well...it's different."

"Sure, different," she makes some small noises. "You can open your eyes," she finally allows me to see what surrounds me and be aware of everything, so I do not wait but take a look at her outfit. "This is without the cardigan," she grabs the piece of fabric, but I bite my lips and run my eyes up and down her body. "And this is with the cardigan."

She looks so sexy in this.

"I love with and without it," I nod, checking her out but having a lot of attention on her cleavage and thighs, they look so squishy, I want to grab them. "I love it a lot."

"Good, I'll wear this tonight then," she takes the cardigan off, but I feel the need to mention something. "Wear it when we're with the guys."

"Why?" she pretends to have no idea, looking at me and holding the back of her pants to get ready to take it off. "You know. Boys. I don't want them to check you out..."

"Take their eyes out instead then," she turns around to pull her tank top off and remove it in front of me, exposing the fact she is not wearing any bra. "What are you gonna do if I run towards you right now?" I lick my lips, lowering my cup to my crotch.

"Close your eyes!" she yells at me, so I laugh but put my drink down first, and I lie down to bury my head in her pillow. "Come and give me a hug once you're done," I turn my head to be able to speak. "I will. Little baby."

The corners of my lips curve up at the sound of this nickname I love to hear, even though I would love it more if it was another one.

After some short seconds spent in silence, some warmth spreads over my back, and she lies down on me. "You're comfortable."