❣︎Chapter Twenty Nine❣︎

"Satori look! Ushijima-san has a really pretty kitchen. I want a kitchen like this." Y/N marveled at the nice countertops of Ushijima's kitchen.

Tendou let out a chuckle at her happiness for a kitchen.

"Oh you guys are here early." Semi remarked, making Tendou jump as he didn't see him.
"Holy shit Semi Semi where did you come from?!" Tendou cried.

Semi stuffed his free hand that wasn't holding his drink in his pocket and shrugged. "I just saw you guys and decided to say hi. I got here like a second ago."

"Hiii Semiii." Y/N smiled as she walked next to Tendou.
"Hey Y/N." Semi slightly waved.
"What should we do, it's kind of boring since we are the first ones here." She frowned.
"Hm, we can always play a game." Tendou offered.
"Jeez Satori what are we? Kids?" Semi teased.
"Shut up." He huffed.

"Oh I know! Let's play a drinking game!" Y/N offered.
"Y/N, we are still underage." Semi reminded her.
"Underage my ass. I'm definitely mature enough. I have a whole ch-"
"Ch?" Semi raised an eyebrow.
"Ch...eese wheel?" She finished, her voice slowly going higher.

Tendou let out a long sigh of disappointment.

"You're mature..because you have a cheese wheel..?" Semi asked.
"No! I meant I mature like a cheese wheel. How do you not get my metaphors." She faked a pout.
"Oh. You're so strange. But whatever I'll ask Ushijima-san for his alcohol." Semi slightly chuckled at how weird she was.

Semi left and Tendou immediately turned to face her.

"Really Y/N? Cheese wheel?" Tendou raised an eyebrow.
"Whatever. I tried." She was actually pouting this time.

☀︎︎

"I brought vodka." Semi announced as he can back to the group, bringing along Ushijima.

"Oh hey Ushijima-san. You gonna play too?" Y/N asked, swinging her feet back and forth while she sat on the couch.
"No I'm here to supervise." He stated, sitting in a chair next to the couch.
"Oh. Well anyways how do we wanna do this?" Y/N turned to Satori.

"Oh we could watch dora and everytime she is a blind bitch we have to take a sip." Satori offered.
"Nah that's boring. I would loose because I can't hold my liquor. How about truth or dare and if you don't want to answer or do something you have to drink?" Y/N shrugged, offering.

"That sounds like a great game." An unknown voice spoke up.

Oh no, it wasn't unknown. Well to Y/N it wasn't.

It was a very known, deep voice.

She whipped her head around.

"Kuroo??"

☀︎︎

'Well this is awkward..' Semi sweatdropped.

The group was sitting there. Semi and Tendou sitting on one couch, Ushijima sitting in a chair next to Semi, Y/N sitting on the couch next to Tendou, and Kuroo next to Y/N.

It was extremely uncomfortable to say the least. Y/N looked down and awkwardly tapped her legs with her hands. Tendou was glaring at Kuroo who was staring intently at Y/N's figure. And poor Semi was just watching all of this confused.

"Ok!" Y/N cleared her throat. "Let's start shall we?"
"Yeah of course my love." Tendou gave her a tight eyed smile.

"Ok who wants to go first?" Kuroo spoke up.
"I will." Tendou side eyed the black haired man.