Chapter 114: Acting

Duke Caiguo...Tang Shishi was surprised and couldn't help but glance at the woman. This turned out to be Zhou Shunhua's grandmother, the old furen of Duke Caiguo's mansion.

When Zhou Shunhua asked to accompany Zhao Zixun, she used her grandmother's illness as the reason why. Unexpectedly, by such a coincidence, Tang Shishi happened to meet her in the palace.

Tang Shishi smiled and asked her to get up: "Get up, please. I'm about the same age as your granddaughter. How can I be worthy of your salute?"

Old Zhou Furen stood upright and said: "I am am merely a madame. I naturally have to salute the princess. What does it have to do with age? I heard that my second granddaughter was in Prince Jing's Mansion. These years, she has received advice from the Princess."

Tang Shishi smiled, and looked at Zhou Shunhua, "Side Consort Zhou, aren't you thinking about helping your grandmother, she is already here, what are you still waiting for?"

Zhou Shunhua stood in front of everyone's eyes, her family in front of her, the expressionless servants, and Tang Shishi who was smiling but not smiling. Zhou Shunhua never thought that seeing her family was such an uncomfortable thing. She bowed her head and endured embarrassment to salute everyone: "I greet grandmother, mother, and aunt."

Old Zhou Furen's eyes moved slightly when she saw Zhou Shunhua, and finally she sighed: "Since you have entered the mansion, make sure to serve your husband and mother-in-law in the future. Princess Jing, my granddaughter is stubborn. Please tolerate her behavior in this old lady's stead.

Tang Shishi nodded with a smile. Her eyes looked at Old Zhou Furen and Zhou Shunhua, and said empathetically: "It's rare that the Side Consort meets her family. Side Consort Zhou, you don't need to follow me. Talk to your grandmother and sisters more. You should fulfill your filial piety."

Old Zhou Furen's rejection came forward, but Tang Shishi's attitude was very resolute. Zhou Shunhua is different from Tang Shishi. Tang Shishi can take her mother and family into the mansion at will, but Zhou Shunhua as a concubine cannot.

After the reunion of Zhou Shunhua and her relatives, based on the principle of fairness, she told Ren Yujun to go and find her relatives as well. Tang Shishi shook off both tails, and she was really relieved. She had nothing to do, and didn't want to go to the palaces and listen to the nonsense of people, so she walked slowly in the imperial garden.

When she passed a rockery, she vaguely heard a voice behind her. Tang Shishi stopped and looked and saw a person with a red back.

Only one person?

Tang Shishi is not unfamiliar with the clothing system. To be able to wear such a dark red color in the palace, except for the Empress, no one else can. Tang Shishi walked slowly into the pavilion, and asked, "Empress?

The person inside responded, and Tang Shishi saw that it was really Yao Pei'er, and she hurriedly saluted: "This Princess greets the Empress. Your Highness, why are you here alone? Where are your servants?"

"They are too noisy, I want to be quiet for a while, so i sent them away." Yao Pei'er stared at Tang Shishi for a long time, and suddenly said, "I remember you. You were the beautiful girl i met in the second year of Shentai, weren't you?"

"It is this Princess." Tang Shishi didn't expect Yao Pei'er to remember her, and her heart was quite complicated.

"I haven't seen many people in all these years, how can I forget you?l Yao Pei'er sat leaned on the railing, slightly startled, "It's been six years. No, it will be seven years soon."

Today is the last day of the sixth year of Shentai. After today, she has been in the palace for seven years.

After a few years, Yao Pei'er's mental state has gotten worse. Tang Shishi sighed slightly. When Yao Pei'er first entered the palace, she was only thirteen years old, young and lively, and blessed by nature. Whoever does not envy the Empress's fate? But as time passed, Tang Shishi and others gradually moved on, but Yao Pei'er fell silent year after year. This huge palace is like a beast that sucks human essence and blood, slowly draining Yao Pei'er's youth and emotions.