-BONUS Camboy AU-

This is kinda like a little short part to the last chapter that I decided to make because I can-

Please excuse any spelling errors/mistakes in advance <3

•After-sex fluff
•Mentions of smut
•Maybe crack-
•Modern/Camboy AU

Enjoy!

_________________________

  It was 5 in the morning. Zhongli was sound asleep since his stamina had been fully depleted after the long night the brunet spent with the horny ginger that slept with him. Childe was already awake, regaining his strength and sitting up.

He looked over at Zhongli, who slept so peacefully he looked almost "angelic" as thought in Childe's head. He proceeded to look around the room, noticing that he was still in the recording room and realizing he had lost himself so deep inside Zhongli that they didn't stop until much later.

He got up and grabbed his clothes, putting them on quickly before going outside and noticing Hu Tao on her desk, asleep, drool all over her laptop.

"Psst- Hey, wake up bitch." He shook her awake.

"Huh.. Oh- Morning ginger. You sure destroyed Zhongli last night."

"I- I don't know what got into me.."

"We'll never know. But I can sure tell you what got into Zhongli. More than once."

"I'm sorry- The cameras on you laptop are still on.. Where you watching?!"

"Noooo......." Childe glared at her with a skeptical look on his face as she smirked "Okay fine yeah! I had a bet with myself and lost it too..."

"What was it?"

"I didn't think you'd make it to 3 rounds... I was wrong."

"How many did we...?"

"5. Almost six but you were both too tired to keep going. You were both basically wasted after that-"

"Oh archons- I have to check on Zhongli."

"Looks like he's waking up" She pointed at her camera, both of them going to look at how Zhongli rubbed his eyes and sat up, looking for Childe but noticing he wasn't there.

  Childe ran to the door, only to return to where Hu Tao was and close her laptop then actually go with Zhongli.

He opened the door and Zhongli's face quickly lit up. "Good morning Ajax."

"When did I tell you my real na— Whatever. Are you alright?" He swiftly walked over to sit by the brunet in bed.

"You told me last night. And, yes I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"I went pretty hard on you.. I'm so sorry Zhongli."

"Don't be sorry. I'm perfectly fine, plus I..."

"You?..."

"Let's not disclose any more information..."

"Zhongli? Are you hiding something?..."

Zhongli smiled, wrapping his arms around Childe and planting a kiss on his neck. "I enjoyed the time I spent with you.."

"Oh...." Childe was surprised by how affectionate Zhongli seemed to him. "I'm glad. I can assure you this won't be the last time it happens.."

"I'm looking forward to it."

They leaned closer to each other, getting lost in each other's eyes, before water was suddenly splashed onto Childe by Hu Tao, who had magically appeared next to the bed.

"Not again. Zhongli has work to do at the funeral parlor today!"

"He actually works as a consultant here?!-"

"Well duh- I have him as part-time camboy. That's only on the weekends at night, during weekdays he's a consultant at the funeral parlor~"

"That's ridiculous.. He needs rest."

"He has never needed rest in his entire life of working for me. Why should he need it now?!"

"She's right Childe. I'll be fine, no need to worry." As Zhongli attempted to get up the first thing he did was collapse onto the floor as his legs trembled and failed him.

"Did you guys forget Zhongli had 5 rounds with me without stopping?- His legs aren't gonna function for at least a week."

Hu Tao and Zhongli looked at each other, both of their expressions changing drastically as they realized what Childe said is true. Zhongli attempted to get up, his legs slightly trembling once again but managing to gain his composure.

"Alright smartass bitch. What do you suppose we do then?"

"Let the poor man rest. I have work to do too but if it's necessary I'll stay here with him"

"How do I know you won't destroy his ass again?"

"I have self control." Childe crossed his arms and glared at Hu Tao, who glared back at him, making him nervous. "Some self control-"

"Yeah sure."

"I have an idea." Zhongli interrupted with the intention of changing the topic. "How about we go out Childe?"

"Huh?- The entire purpose of this is for you to rest—"

"I meant go out as in date."

"O-oh! Sure!! Haha.. That's nice, that would be great. Hahaha....." Childe blushed and smiled  awkwardly, to which Zhongli smiled.

"Bleh! Gross."

"Zhongli, would you like to come with me some time for dinner?"

"I would love that." Both of them smiled as their faces flushed red.

Hu Tao gagged and ran to the door. "AIYA- ALL THIS LOVEY DOVEY STUFF MAKES ME FEEL LONELY!"

_________________________________
Spfkwor I just wanted to make this cute thingy near the end because yes-

Hu Tao has Yanfei it's fine guys. 😚

Anyways- Would you guys like another chapter where we get to see Zhongli and Childe on a date? :D
Perhaps featuring another ship for a double date- If so, I'll think of the ship but you guys better give me ideas sjdjdksj

And don't forget guys! #ChildeHasALargePenis 🤤🤤😍

Thanks for reading!
Kk bye!

Word count: 913