47

DIANE'S POV:

The hotel was just a few minutes away walking from the ceremony, and that was where the champagne and appetizers kept coming from.

I took Lou to the bathroom where I had almost had a meltdown earlier today, and decided to erase the bad vibes from that moment and replace them with the new memory of us fucking in there.

The door closed behind us when we stepped inside kissing each other's faces. I was smiling against her kisses and I smiled even wider when I watched how much power my touch had over her.

A simple caress down her back had her biting her lip and leaning against the sink, opening her thighs just enough for me to get one of my own in between.

I grabbed her harshly by the neck and wiped off my smile by kissing her hard on the lips.

Laura gasped for air but tried to keep up with my lips attacking hers.

I kissed down her neck. Her hands went to grab my head against her own flesh, but I was in control, so I grabbed onto both her hands and pinned them down onto the sink's edge.

"Remember our safe word?" I asked.

Lou smiled, "Blue."

After knowing she was on board with this, I bit on her shoulder, kissed on it, sucked on it, and moved her spaghetti straps with my teeth.

She had no bra on, and it was a lot of work to move her dress down to her waist while she tried to work her hands free, but I managed.

Lou gasped because I had finally found one of her round tits. I kissed on the swell of it.

She was a mess. Her breathing was hard and hot, and she was aching for more.

"More." She breathed.

"No."

"Please," She whined.

I let go of her hands and I quickly unbuckled the belt from my long skirt. I barked instructions at her, to turn around, to put her arms behind her back and not to do a noise when I did what I was going to do.

I had her with one tit out, with both hands tied tightly, it would probably bruise.

But Lou seemed to enjoy it, and I was enjoying it too.

With a silly smile she looked up to me, "Punish me." She requested.

I sat her on the edge of the sink again, I opened her legs slowly and pushed it up a bit for better access to her heat.

My hands ran up and down her thighs, sending tingly responses to her pussy. She squirmed and fought to keep her legs opened, and even whimpered.

"Silence. I want silence from you. And I want you to obey."

She nodded her head.  "Good. You will answer to me, but will remain silent when I touch you. Are we clear?"

Laura nodded her head again, both her eyes shining with desire and lust.

I stopped caressing her thighs and instead I let one of my hands rest on one of her knees while the other one went to the back of her neck.

She gasped when I grabbed her hair and pushed her head back with a pull.

I licked her neck, tasting her sweat.

"You were a slut out there, forgetting who you belong to." I told her. I drew myself back a bit and stared at her eyes.

"I was a naughty slut."

"Hm?"

"I was a naughty slut!" She raised her voice at me.

I nodded, "You were bad, very bad." I took a step closer and kissed her lips softly.

I bit her lower lip and ran a hand up from her knee to the waistband of her lace panties.

Slowly I took them off her and left them inside my skirt's side pocket. My hand traveled to her mound, and put pressure there. She moved her hips hoping to get more of my touch.

"No moving." I ordered. "Behave, or no reward for you."

Lou nodded, her head resting against the mirror of the bathroom.

"Will you be good?"

"Yes, mommy."

I smiled, "Good girl." I slapped against her vulva, to which she shook a bit, and drew a gasp.

The beautiful woman in front of me was practically drowning in desire for my touch.

"Stand up and turn around."

She did so, and leaned her body, as if she knew what was expecting her.

I slapped one of her ass cheeks.

Lou moaned out loud, "Who do you belong to?" I asked her.

I spanked her again, claiming her, and she said; "You! I belong to you!"

I spanked her again, "Say it again."

"I'm yours, mommy." Lou specified.

I caressed her ass and kissed the previously slapped asscheek, "Good girl."

I untied her hands and turned around, "I'll go get us a room to reward you properly, like you deserve." I brushed a couple hairs away from her face.

I kissed one of her blushed cheeks and helped her get dressed again, but I kept her panties.

I thought I was going to end up fucking her in the elevator, but she was making me wait until there was a mattress underneath us.

We got inside our room for the night. I went to the bathroom to pee, and after I washed my hands I texted Sarah that I was in the hotel with Lou. When I exited the bathroom, I found her undressed on top of the bed.

Lou just sat on the edge of the bed and signaled for me to come over.

I unzipped my skirt rapidly, and took off my cream top.

I walked to my beautiful girlfriend, she stood up from the edge of the bed and planted a kiss on my collarbone. I touched her naked ass and squeezed it, earning a yelp. It must still burn a bit.

"You're ready for your reward?"

She nodded with a smile, "Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes mommy." She blinked at me adorably, and then she grabbed one of my hands and laid it on top of one of her breasts.

I leaned to kiss on her other breast while I pinched on her other nipple.

Lou moaned.

After a while I pulled back and told her to lie down on bed. I took off my underwear and went back to bed.

I kissed my way up one of her legs, pausing to nibble gently on the exposed thigh before nuzzling into her vulva.

I opened her labia with my fingers, revealing her soaking wet cunt, and with one of my hands I caressed Lou's abdomen. I could hear her whimpers, begging for more.

Laura let out a sigh of pleasure, sending a warm feeling down my spine in response. I loved to eat her out, to reward her like I was doing right now, to hear her cry yes mommy or more mommy!.

Lightly I flickered my tongue over her clit, alternating by sucking on the little bud. I hummed lightly in sheer enjoyment, loving the bitter-sweet taste of her juices.

I continued lapping up her sweet honey, nibbling away until Laura couldn't stand it anymore, body shuddering in climax and her mouth swearing like a sailor.

Finally I climbed up her body to kiss her lips with the taste of her.

"Good girl." I told her.

To which she gave me a skimmo kiss, "You kind of made me wish I was more of a brat."

I giggled against her lips and kissed her again.