Chapter 7

Blake's pov

It is pouring down rain,I'm freezing and stupid.

I decided to go to the shop before as I wanted a few things but I also decided that I wanted to walk and on top of that I walked the long way home and now it is pouring down raining,I'm drenched.

My phones dead so I can't ring anybody to pick me up so this is great,me and stefano also had a massive argument so I'm also upset, today just isn't great for me.

"Blake what the fuck are you doing" I heard somebody shout I turn my head to see Cole stood at his door.

I quickly run over to him "I decided to go on a walk to clear my head but now it is pouring it down" he pulled me in the house which I am guessing is his "your going to get a cold" he said to me grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me.

"I know but my phone is also dead so I can't ring anybody" he took hold of my hand and pulled me into a bedroom which I am guessing is his,he goes over to a wardrobe and pulls out a black top that looks like it would go down to my mid thighs and a pair of boxers.

"Here,you can go and shower if you like and I will charge you phone" he said getting my phone out of his hand and putting it on charge "thank you so much Cole" I walk into the bathroom and quickly strip and jump into the shower.

I let the hot water fall all over my body,I pick up a shampoo and conditioner quickly use it on my hair then a body wash and wash myself.

I get out of the shower,dry myself and quickly get changed into Cole's,his clothes are massive on me but they smell like him and it's very comforting.

I walk out the bathroom to see Cole isn't here so I walk over to where my phone is on charge and see that I have a text of my dad from 3 minutes ago asking where I was, I just text back saying I ran over to a friends.

I make my way out of the bedroom and down the stairs.I walk into what I am guessing is the front room to see Cole sat on the couch,his head turned to face me "I must say I like seeing you in my clothes" I laughed and came and sat down next to him.

He pulled me into his side and I cuddled into him "why was you on a walk anyway" he questioned "me and stefano had a big fight" he just pulled me closer.

The door to the front room opened and I saw harper again her face lit up and she ran over to me but suddenly gasped and climbed onto Cole's lap "it's alright don't be upset" she then hugged me, well hugged my head but it was cute.

I sit back up "well you must be magical because I feel so much better" she giggled then came and sat in my lap,I turned my head to look at Cole and he looked shocked "Erm Cole are you ok" I questioned "Yeah just harper normally get time to warm up to people this much"

I just smiled,that means she likes me right. He picks harper out of my lap "I'm going to put her into bed" he walks out the room and not a second later he is sat back down next to me.

"Do you want to stay or do you want me to drive you back" he asks me,it is still pouring it down "I don't know if it will safe to drive in this"

He was going to reply back but an older girl burst into the room "OMG" she runs over to me and hugs me,I'm guessing this is Ellie so I hug her back "Ellie calm down" she let's go of me and smiled "you must be Blake" Ellie said "Yeah and you must be Ellie" I smiled "Yeah I am"

I sat back down next to Cole "well I am going to leave you to love birds to it" she walks out the room "I am so sorry for that" Cole spoke "it's fine" I laughed.

I yawned "Right come on then let's get you to bed" he said pulling me up from the couch and leading me up the stairs and back into the bedroom.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me" he said and started to walk out of the room before I grabbed his hand "why where are you going to sleep" I questioned,I mean I just assumed he would sleep in his bed with me.

"On the couch,I wouldn't want to make you feel uncomfortable" he spoke "well I don't think sleeping in the same bed as you would make me uncomfortable" I said with a small smile.

"Ok are you sure" he questions again "Yeah I'm sure" he goes over to his wardrobe and pulls out a pair of shorts, suddenly he starts to take of his t-shirt and the sight I am seeing is making me drool.

"Are you going to keep on staring darlin" he chuckles and I turn around with an embarrassed look on my face.

I climb into the bed and not a second later I feel the bed dip. "I have work at 7am Tommrow,your welcome to stay here,harper and Ellie will be here though" he spoke "7am! my god Cole".

"Yeah well I'm going doing some computing work at 'tecotin' but I start work at the gym at 9am so I needed to do the consultation early" I just nod my head at him,there is no way I'm getting up before 7am, I'll leave at 9 ish.

"Can I touch you he asked" I was a little taken back at this question,but then I suddenly realised he didn't mean it in an inappropriate way "Yeah" he pulls me back into his chest but I turn in his arms so I'm cuddling into him.

He kiss the top of my head and I don't know what came over me but I lifted my head,
grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss,I kissed him for a few seconds before I pulled away.

He looked shocked,but he placed a smile on his face and reached down and kissed me again.

He pulls back, kisses my forehead and I cuddle back into his chest, "goodnight Cole"
"Goodnight darlin"