Chapter seven

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in ages. I have started sixth form and my very first job so have been adjusting. I cannot promise that updates will be regular but I will try my hardest when I get some free time. I'm so pleased that Enola Holmes 2 has started filming and I'm really excited about seeing Enola back with Tewksbury again, anyone else? Again, I'm sorry and I thank you for your patience, hope you enjoy this short chapter.

Tewksbury couldn't speak as he feared that any words that left his mouth would dig him into a deeper hole. He knew he was going to get it now. Literally he could get mugged anywhere in London why on earth did have to be somewhere like the docks, he is going to get nightmares about fish now! This was ridiculous, he didn't doubt his skills in at least trying to get out of the grasp of one man but they was 3 of them and there was no way that he would be able to avoid them all. He had no idea why on earth they had picked him out of the crowd, probably because of his lavish looking clothes, damn his mother for making him see a tailor.

These men had themselves leading Tewksbury back to the docks with there hands digging into him, and he was sure he could feel a knife in one of the gentlemen's pocket. He had sure gotten himself in a mess and all from just trying to help the cook out. It is true what Enola says, its not trouble that finds him he finds trouble. Speaking of Enola, as Tewksbury was lead close and closer to the docks an outline of a surprising familiar woman appeared.

He immediately recognised the woman, the woman was Enola Holmes herself the woman that he hadn't seen months. The same woman that he couldn't stop thinking about. He couldn't believe his eyes, he was always hoping that he would run into her again but he never would have thought that this would be the way he would bump into her. She was wearing almost the exact same outfit that she wore on the first day that's she met him. He never thought that he would see her wearing that again. Today is full of surprises for the both of them.

Enola couldn't believe her eyes, it was Tewksbury and there was no mistake about that. She hadn't seen him in months. Why was he with her suspects? What the hell was going on?!

The men that she had been after for the past few weeks ,when looking into the case of the missing lady, where right in front of her and so was the man she could never forgot. She had no idea why he was even at the docks never mind with these men. Enola was taking in ever single bit of him, she examined him in an almost clinical way, It comes with the job really she is used to examining situations and this was no different. 

Tewksbury looked clearly uncomfortable, he had a odd expression on his face and the look in his eyes told Enola all she needed to know. He was afraid for some reason and she needed to help him. It wasn't really a thought but more of a command that told her that once again she would need to save the Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether. He was in danger and these men were her only suspects for the case of a missing woman, Enola had to do something.

She was no stranger to a fight...