𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 54

"Then we'll walk out the church, as a married couple," Piper says as we go over the wedding routine

Something doesn't feel right, it's a beautiful wedding plan just something feels off. 

"Sophia is everything okay to you?" Eleanor asks me. Should say something or not? 

"Sophia hurry up, we don't have time to waste." Piper says. 

"I think something is missing." I mumble and Piper looks at me like can't you shut up. 

"Or not. Whatever." I mumble getting up from my seat and walking into the kitchen of the McKay mansion. 

"Hello Sophia."  I see Camila, Axton's maid in the kitchen. I haven't spoken to her in a while. 

"Hey Camila, I've missed you!" I laugh as she pulls me into a hug. 

"I know you've been very busy planning Sir's wedding." I nod, walking over to the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of water. 

"Excited for the wedding tomorrow?" she asks me and I simply smile and nod. 

"Sophia, you've always been bad at lying." I  frown as she pulls me into another hug. 

"He isn't in love with her, you know." I chuckle thinking she's joking. 

"I'm not joking Sophia. I've never smelt her perfume on his pillow, like how I've smelt yours." Why is she smelling Axton's pillows? 

"Camila, why would two people get married if they're not in love?" I ask her, pulling away from her warm embrace. 

"For the look of it. For business." she says and I think about it. No way. 

"Are you saying it's not real?" I ask her and she shakes her head. 

"Have you ever seen her do the walk of shame?" I raise my eyebrow. 

"Sophia get in here!" I hear Amyra yell. 

"Think about it Sophia." Camila says and I press my lips into a line. 

"Alright Camila, I'll think about it." I chuckle walking back to the living room. 

Truth is, I'm not going to think shit. I've been avoiding this or at least trying to. It's everywhere. Magazines, tabloids, TV, Instagram, Tik Tok! I'm so fed up. 

"What?" I ask Myra. 

"Should we go with wax statues of Piper and Axton or something more fucking simple!" she yells in Pipers face. 

"Wax statues are a bit too much. What do you think you are? Kate Millington?" I ask Piper and she rolls her eyes. 

"Well do you have a better idea? Exactly." I sit on the couch and think. 

Something cute, memorable and entertaining. 

"Got it!" Everyone looks up at me. 

"A video. A video with pictures of you and Axton." I say and everyone breaks out in chatter.