36'

|_Percival ^_

I stood beside my mom, watching him lean against our dad. His hands held on tightly to his arm and didn't let go. I could see the slight tremor in his leg that would ripple through occasionally and I found myself looking over at my sister, Hermione.

She didn't say anything about it, but avoided our eyes altogether. I could imagine why since our mom didn't start doing that stuff until he had her. Possibly a side effect, an injury...something of that nature.

I rush up beside him and he looks up at me with a bright smile. Extending my arm out for him, he wraps his other arm around it.

"I have two gentlemen helping me down the hall. You two are so kind." He smiles at us both and I saw my dad look at him with so much love.

I just smile at him too because it wasn't even about me being a gentleman. I just wanted to see him smile like that.

"Mom we aren't gentlemen." I shook my head.

"I am a gentleman, only for you - of course." My dad insists to my mom. The both of them grinning at one another. "That's enough, right? People don't deserve to get the best of me."

"Whatever makes you happy." Mom states softly, pressing a kiss to his arm. "You're very happy."

"I am." He snickers, and we get to the stairs now. That's when my mom removed his arm from mine and let my dad pick him up.

Seeing them both go up, I suddenly hear a groan once they were out of earshot. I look over my shoulder at Amos who had his hand on his face.

"I could've been wasting my own time, but it was wasted having our stupid daily walks. What's the point-."

"It's not stupid, how could you say that?" Ezekiel interrupts him quietly, his eyes closed and hands behind his back.

"Cut the act we all see through it like glass." Amos sneers, and Ezekiel's eyes opened fast. He glared at him as he points in his face.

"You should be happy we do this. This is nice. I don't know what your problem is with our mom, but he loves us all a lot. You're just a spoiled brat with weak pheromones and small fangs." Ezekiel snaps at him and Amos rolls his eyes.

"Get your finger out my face!" He slaps his finger away, soon folding his arms. "It's not that I have a problem with him, that's impossible. I just don't get how our mom is the most powerful being alongside our dad, but they do nothing with that! I think it's weak, and I want power."

"Speak for yourself. You'd make a terrible Head Alpha." Hermione chimes in now with a frustrated expression. "All you do is talk about power when you have none yourself. The only time you have that so-called power is when you say your last name-."

"I don't need to. People already know who we are-."

"Can all of you shut your mouthes?" I say now, and they look at me. "Amos you're out of line, watch your mouth. Ezekiel what you said isn't wrong, but the insults were unnecessary. Hermione you stated nothing but facts. What are we without our last names, huh?"

I look at Amos, seeing him look away from me awkwardly.

"Yes; we're Drexel-Moreau, but so what? No one would give a damn about us if we didn't have those titles. What are we really?" I raise my eyebrow at them and they don't say anything.

"We're Alphas-."

"Delta." Ezekiel mumbles, folding his arms at that.

"Besides our differentiation."