✨Chapter 32: Family Ties

Two Months Later

Two Months Later....

RoseMarie's Henny Talk played loudly out of Sabian's ceiling speaker as Kadence lit the last candle and placed it on the floor.

Smiling, she admired her handy work. The room was illuminated in hues of orange and smelled of jasmine and lavender. There were white and red rose petals scattered across the floor and a bottle of wine chilling on top of a blanket. The very blanket they had taken with them on their first date.

For most of their relationship Sabian had been the one initiating all of the romantic gestures since Kadence wasn't used to being in a relationship let alone having to be romantic but the two of them had been busy. Her filming and him working diligently on his new project and this time she wanted to do something nice for him.

Now that they were a couple again and it wasn't necessarily a secret things were much smoother and Kadence was enjoying every minute of it.

Many people were still trying to put all of the pieces together when it came to the story of Sabian, Kadence, and Brittany but until Sabian was ready to tell the world the truth they would be left to speculate.

And speculate they did.

Most people still thought Kadence had ruined the couple's relationship and Brittany had no problem milking that narrative every chance she got leaving a few people to still hate and judge her but Kadence didn't care anymore she had Sabian and that was all that mattered.

She knew together they could conquer any and everything.

"Baby!" Sabian called

"I'm in the room." Kadence shouted over the music.

"What's all this?" Sabian asked as he walked into his decorated room with a smile on his face.

"This is date night." Kadence met him halfway, "I know we're laying low until your project comes out but with the way we've both been working I wanted to do this for us."

Sabian smiled and placed a soft kiss on Kadences lips, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Kadence smiled,

"Anything I can do to help?" Sabian asked

"Go shower." Kadence said, "Everything will be done when you're done."

"Aye aye captain."

Kadence watched as Sabian disappeared into the bathroom and hoped that the night would go exactly as planned.

Fifteen minutes later Sabian emerged from the steamy bathroom in nothing but sweats leaving Kadence speechless.

"Damn girl you're a sight for sore eyes."

Kadence took a sip of her wine, "I could say the same about you."

Sabian licked his lips, "You cooked too?"