epilogue

Now that I found you
I will never gonna leave you!!

Mustafa was busy in his study, completing his office work and it was mid night. Eira was doing something in kitchen that he knew due to the aroma of coffee.

In five minutes eira walked in with two cups of coffee in her either hand wearing a loose salwar kameez.

She grinned when she found that Mustafa was looking her wards.

She kept a cup in front of him and sat with one cup while releasing dramatic sigh.

He shook his head and return to his work she slurping her coffee knowing how Mustafa hate it.

Mustafa clenched his jaws which bought a smirk on eira's lips, she slurp loudly this time while looking at him through her lashes.

With a huff Mustafa closed his file and picked his cup and gave all his concentration to his hoor.

So this was one of eira's trick to disturb her janab and than say all her stories. And Mustafa have to concentrate.

Eira grinned and started saying one of the story which she was reading.

"So, than now they are married she was anything but mad but made a face as if she was forced to do so, can you believe it?" Eira asked and Mustafa shook his head.

"Anyways, than it all turned out that they were dating five years ago, and the female lead had to return as her typical mother called her. She came and now they had a qurrell as she has to do a ritual but male lead didn't appear on time. Now I have to read further what do you think will happen? "Eira asked.

"I think this all is rubbish and you should stop reading such things." Came his same reply.

"Hmm... I will try. "Eira said and slurp her last sip of coffee.

Mustafa was also done so she took the cups and went to wash them in the kitchen.

Mustafa also wrapped his work and came out to see eira was keeping the cups and now was walking out. He sigh and walked to her.

She frown as usually he would work for one more hour but today he was climbing stairs with her. Strange!

"Tomorrow is Sunday hoor. " Mustafa answered her unasked question.

"Oh! Haan mein toh bhool hi gayi" eira slapped her forehead.

They both walked in the room and eira ran to the bed and hide herself in warm duvet and sigh in bliss.

Mustafa chuckle at her tactics and went to change and came beside her than slipped in the duvet.

As soon as he settle himself in he pulled her to him and than hug each other to sleep.

***********************

Eira was helping the maids to keep the dishes on the table when ammi and baba entered and they all exchange the greetings.

Adull came all sulking and last was like always Mustafa. Eira served to everyone and then settle to have hers.

"Ammi I want to say something" abdul announced. They all frown but nodded .