19

___________________________

December 4, 2016

Dear trespasser, you should be happy to learn that...................

We won the winter basketball championship! The other schools hate us. They see us in the stores and pass threats about how they will beat our asses in spring basketball. Our school practically worships us, we have brought back recognition to the school, they all know us. In fact, the whole town knows us by our full name, they all come to our games and cheer us on, unless there are the parents of one of the kid's parents that's in basketball, then they hold their crying child when they lose and refuse to shake our hands. We lost our fair share of games last year, but our coach always made us shake the other team's hands to say good game, shake off the loss. The other coaches seem not to know what to do with their losses, we have always been the team and school for that matter that they knew they would beat us. They expect their kids to win without training, we are getting double dribbles and ridiculous travels, that the refs now seem to notice. The other coaches want to play dirty and deny if their team did something against the rule book, so they installed video cameras and cameramen and women to videotape all the games, it's like we are playing in the NBA. We are all living a dream, with our names written on a huge trophy.

Until next time,

(don't worry there will be one)

~Ezra

___________________________

Vote

-G