23

November 18, 2017

Hola,

(funny I said that because I am currently failing Spanish. Those are the only words I know. Congagashion is real easy. You just add an o or a at the end of English words, so I really don't see how I am failing)

Eighth grade wow. I love it. Basketball has been awesome. Same boys same team. Haven't lost a winter game yet although there have been a few close calls. The other teams have definitely gotten better, to accommodate our skill level. The games are tense, they even have an announcer say that it's just a game and no college scholarships will be given out, although that would be false, college scholarship people, whatever you call them, have attended every single game, they seem to forget that we are only in 8th grade. College scholarships may not be given out but they are being offered. It is going to be crazy choosing a college. Even private colleges are offering us scholarships. It depends who makes the best moves in that game. We rotate so everyone has a chance to look good. The scariest thing is that in college we play against each other, using our moves against each other. I don't think I could do it. I think the other boys would struggle as well. We literally live and breathe basketball every day. It's all we talk about, we watch every basketball game and we are so into the game, we see ways that the coaches might not even see. I think I could be a good coach if I had to. I think all of us could just do the Olympics for basketball and never play in the NBA because we couldn't play against each other, using each other's moves against each other. We are so close that it would be like playing, oh I don't think I can even compare it to anything.

Our coach doesn't coach us, because he trusts us to make the decisions, we don't even need to talk on the court, we can practically read each other's minds. The other teams struggle to be quiet when they play and that is what's messing them up. Their coach should start them from where they are not trying to match us from where we are. If that makes any sense.

Nothing from her. It's tearing me apart and the boys know. They feel so helpless, they don't know how to fix it, they don't think they can, and I don't either. Only she can, and she doesn't care. Whatever. It's my life. I shouldn't let her rule it, although, between you and me, she does.

You know just as well as I know that you shouldn't be reading this. It is getting way too personal.

~Ezra

PS. I am way too lazy to write another whole few paragraphs. It's currently November 29th. WE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP! FOR THE WINTER BASKETBALL!

__________________________

Vote

-G