August 14th, 2018

The boys are awesome. I don't know what I would do without them. We have to study now if we want to go to college so for the first time in my life, I am happy to study because I get to do it with the boys.

It is weird going in the treehouse. There are so many memories in that crappy treehouse. The memories still drown me. Each little thing that we took to show what we accomplished. Each time we snuck into the principal's office, we stole something from his desk, report cards, whatever we could find, along with pranking him. Most of the stuff was things we found in the principal's office. If he took something from us in class, we pranked him by taking it back along with something of his that he would never get back. Most of the stuff is from my elementary school principal's office because he was the funniest to prank. Of course, we pranked other people or did accidental things that were later funny and rebellious that we kept.

Ninth grade is crazy. My biology teacher gives us way too much homework and thinks that she is responsible to teach us chemistry as well. Anyway, speaking of too much homework, I should be getting back to it.

~Ezra

__________________________

Vote

-G