August 17th, 2018

I know I normally don't write this often, but I messed up big time. So yesterday. Well, I better start from the beginning of the day. Normal day, I practiced basketball with the boys. They came over to my house and we drank a few beers, nothing to get us too drunk. They left and I continued to drink. I was hanging out in my room and guess who decided to show up? DELTA! Crazy right? She already visited me this summer. I was completely wasted, but I remember our conversation, she tried everything, tried to convince me to drink some water, get to sleep, but I guess I am stubborn when I am drunk, or at least more stubborn than normal. Somewhere in the conversation, I asked her who she was. When she responded Delta, I said the most stupid sentence that I have ever said in my life. I said "I like Delta, tell her I love her" she laughed it off. Then I was stupid enough to open my mouth again and say "I wish I could date her" she then convinced a hysterical me to get to bed as a rant on how Delta didn't care for me and would never love me.

So I guess, I oughta tell you that I'm not going to write anymore. In this useless thing. I guess I oughta tell you that I made an account on an app, as soon as I got my phone. I read tons of books. The app was called WritersNook. WritersNook is a website and app where users can read, and publish their work for free. Its purpose is to connect the community over stories, from any level of writer. Recently someone who goes by @PrimroseWrites has been helping me a lot. I don't know what I would do without Primrose. If anyone really wants to know what I am going through, my account is @RioNido. I feel like I will regret putting that out there but no one will read this anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I hope you have a good life, break the rules if they are stupid and LLAIF. I made that just so you know. Do you wanna know what it stands for? It stands for Live Life At Its Fullest.

LLAIF,

~Ezra

I think I have accomplished everything I wanted to and have LLAIF.

___________________________

I have been waiting to write this forever.

Vote

-G