Chapter 12 - You Look Like You're Having Fun

Word Count :  3174

Finally spring had arrived meaning that the new students would be joining the school. It also meant that Momiji and Haru would be joining us at school. Kyo was sitting at his usual spot and Uotani was sitting in front of him. Tohru and I had just returned from the opening ceremony.

"The new first year. We're adorable." Tohru says.

"You two should have come to the opening ceremony. It was really nice." I tell them.

"Not worth it."

"I'm already in hay fever hell here. I'd blow a fuse for real if I had no escape." Uotani explains, through her mask.

"Just take some medicine." Kyo suggests.

"It doesn't work. Maybe I took too many drugs in my reckless youth." She answers.

"What 'drugs' are you talking about?" he asks, confused.

"Anyway, where's the prince?" Uotani asks us.

"He's still busy with his work on the ceremony committee." Tohru answers.

"Sounds rough. I bet he's getting first year love attacks right off the bat."

"That sounds about right." I smile feeling bad for him.

"The prince might even end up the student council president this year. The current presidents got some issues anyway." Uotani says. I look out the window to see a black car entering the school gates. It looked a lot like AKito's but I could not be sure. The person was getting out of the car but Uotani sneezed and caught me off guard and I looked away, missing them.

"Here." Tohru says, handing her a tissue.

"Thanks." I see Tohru staring out at the car as well and I can tell it caught her eye.

"Tohru-kun." Hanajima calls out walking over to us. "I picked up waves from the guardian seating that seemed like Shigure-san's."

"Oh yes. He's here."

"Some new Sohma's entered as first years." I explained. Shigure had said since Momiji and Haru were like little brothers he would have to come. In the end he just wanted to come to look at all the high school girls. He got a bit of a scolding and ended up coming anyway.

"Hold on, you're saying there are more Sohma's now?" Uotani says in shock.

"Yes. Two boys, one of them was at the cultural festival." I answer.

"Kyon, go get them." Uotani orders.

"Yes, bring them here." Hanajima agrees.

"Why me? Just send her or Ami. You're planning on saying hi anyway, I bet." Kyo argues

"Yes I am." Tohru smiles.

"Me too."

Hanajima gets in his bubble and glares at him in the eyes with her usual dark aura. "Why should Tohru-kun and Ami be troubled by such errands?"

"But troubling me is fine?!" He yells.

"Yep." Uotani agrees.

"I really was planning on saying hi, so it's completely fine."

"I would like to go as well. Kyo, would you like to come with us?" I ask.

"Come on, why should I have to see them at school?"

"Who knows it might end up being a lot of fun." I told him. In the end we convinced Kyo to come with us to see Momiji and Haru.

"See you later." Tohru says and we head out the door. Tohru goes in one direction to find them along with trying to find Yuki. Kyo and I head to the other.